Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
June 3, 20251 yr Wow people don't understand the the lower fps is a style choice lol chat is blowing up
June 3, 20251 yr And this is where I take my leave LMFAO they're showing fortnite ecosystem nowBro this game is freaking BEAUTIFUL
June 3, 20251 yr You know when I first played w3 I was like "can pls ciri get her own game she's so much cooler than geralt" like Geralt already felt in w3 that he barely had any character development.Which is because he was already fleshed outSo they only had the father role thingFor character developmentThis footage is super impressive@Otti#8624 this is what I meant a while ago with witcher 4 at sgf.I heard this from someoneA few weeks agohttps://discord.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003/1371578933690241105This oneI wonder if we still get a trailer or if it's this footage
June 3, 20251 yr Look you can get information about leaks without threatening the employees of a company or role-playing a japanese ayaya girl on twitter
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003