Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.5k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

I feel the hype circulating behind my eyes

The adrenaline is spiking my blood pressure

Idk if I can sleep tonight 💀 LMFAO jk jk jk I can

Im so glad it was after i was done w my exams bro i would NOT be able to concentrate

You know what I'd be hyped for? New infamous game or at least a remake

say the quiet part out loud queen

Someone has to 😔

see NOW youre talking some sense

Thatd be awesome

You guys won’t even get the real Muki reaction bro its gonna be at the dead of night 😭💔

You guys gonna VC for state of play??

YESSSIRRR

YESSSSSSSS

I forgot if I told you this i went to insomniac games event at their studio. The resistance team wanted to do a remake of the first game but you know Sony say no

I liked Resistance 😔

Homie gonna be screaming in lowercase

Deadass bro

Homie gonna be screaming in bold caps

HELL YES I WILL

insomniac need to get spyro back

Funny thing is I gave my shift away for tomorrow for switch 2 pickup but I'm glad I did that cause sop

That Spyro 4 rumor tho 👀

dont where its from, don't believe it

spyro tease journalists with gifts before doing announcements

like crash

Ah I see

I thought naughty dog owned crash

What Activision did to crash was firetrucked up

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top