Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 21, 20251 yr No yeah, but like, I still think it's going to be banned, cuz then you just have everyone using the crossbow and boom, you're done
August 21, 20251 yr oh yeah, this just doesn't make sense at allit's worse than ROTN not swap, they must have known that this was not going to go over well
August 21, 20251 yr @Otti#8624 @ElectriCole https://x.com/FF_XIV_EN/status/1958544736362664254the best time to finish post endwalker and post DTand all of that 4 free
August 21, 20251 yr I saw that, I very well might boot it up again, I want to see 7.2s ending and 7.3
August 21, 20251 yr is it free play time for a whole month or is is limited to like 120 hours or something
August 21, 20251 yr Wait is it 4 days in total or 4 days from when you start the gameIf its 4 days from when I start the game, I might need to plan this out better with free timeI should have just clicked the link earlier. Its 4 days from when you start the game.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003