Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 6, 20251 yr I made it to the paintress in expedition 33 and Jesus Christ what the firetruck is that second phase
September 6, 20251 yr I'm not gonna lie, I'm really frustrated with phase 2Like I think I can get to it alright but firetruck meThat shit is so hardAnd I'm like level 44-47I did really enjoy renoirs fight though
September 6, 20251 yr Mainly her like 8 hit combo that goes on for ages, but most of her moves I can't get consistentfiretruck I have to dodge the void meteors in phase 1, can't carry those consistently at all
September 7, 20251 yr https://www.ign.com/articles/criticism-isnt-hate-hollow-knight-silksong-sparks-debate-about-difficulty-runbacks-and-the-dreaded-git-gud-comments lol, they think it's too hard
September 7, 20251 yr "criticism isn't hate" yes that's why people can criticize others for having shit takes. deal with it ignskill issue
September 7, 20251 yr https://vxtwitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1964792967870484954 This is kinda firetrucked up; NGL.
September 7, 20251 yr I’ve heard the sentiment of “this too difficuIt too soon” from a friend, it might be more common than I thoughtas someone that has recentIy pIayed through the Iegend of spyro eternaI night, I am weII versed in the difference between chaIIenge and bs 😌2 things: I thought teen titans go stopped being made in Iike, 2019 it’s stiII getting new episodes?? and wth is wrong with this useIess company
September 7, 20251 yr I have a feeling he got fired for the stuff he posts than him having parkinsonsDudes an antivax conspiracy nut and practicing dangerous stuff on himself and posting it for everyone to see
September 8, 20251 yr Not to be rude, but that's kind of BS considering this guy still has a job.https://tenor.com/view/rfk-rfk-jr-robert-f-kennedy-robert-f-kennedy-jr-rfk-meme-gif-11085191054976869647https://tenor.com/view/rfk-rfk-jr-robert-f-kennedy-robert-f-kennedy-jr-rfk-meme-gif-11085191054976869647
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003