Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 12, 20251 yr @Sylvan FIRE EMBLEM!!!!! NEW GAME!!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHI can't believe Sothis is back like what the firetruck in a good way of courseAnd the characters look so goodOkay okay okay okay I gotta get a Switch 2 before the game comes out
September 12, 20251 yr I didn't even recognize the morgana character the artstyIe is (thankfuIIy) so much different
September 12, 20251 yr I don't like doing thatI end up not focusing on the games properly and forgetting stuff
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003