Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 3Feb 3 A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms so far has been the best GoT spinoff, really hope we get more seasons of it.
February 3Feb 3 [i]Final Fantasy III (3D)[/i], [/i]Final Fantasy IV (3D)[/i], [/i]Final Fantasy VIII Remastered[/i] and [/i]Final Fantasy IX[/i] are now available DRM-free on GOG.
February 3Feb 3 I have finally begun watching Takopi's Original Sin now that an english dub is now out and available. All I can really say is... Holy fucking shit. Seriously. I heard things... but I'm always the 'I'll judge it for myself' type and [i]they weren't kidding[/i]. This is probably the most shocking and the darkest beginning to an anime I think I've seen in [b]YEARS[/b]. Look I get, I guess, not liking serious and extremely dark subjects... but guess what? Those types of subjects? [/b]THEY HIT THE HARDEST[/b]. Full stop. You can't just ignore subjects like that and act like everything is sunshine and rainbows and everyone gets along and sings cumbayah around a campfire. That's [/i]not reality in the slightest[/i]. Same thing with video games that also cover the same very serious and very real extremely dark subjects and topics. They hit the hardest. I [/i]already[/i] wanted to put my hands through the screen and choke some dumb bitches and it made me extremely anxious. [/i][/i]BUT AGAIN. THIS IS A GOOD THING.[/b] Takopi is already the best character in ep 1 but knows nothing and it's both sad and kind of cute. Either way I'll be watching this weekly because I don't think I can do this to myself more than that and I want the series to last anyway (all episodes are available dubbed). I'm in for quite the ride. Clearly.
February 3Feb 3 Basically... the lesson is......... don't be fooled by the cute exterior. Holy fucking shit
February 4Feb 4 Sounds like either an updated Switch 2 port of Xenoblade Chronicles 2 or a brand new Xenoblade Chronicles. Part of me thinks the first one's more likely
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003