Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
May 29, 20224 yr I learned that when I played sonic 1 on retroarch The waterfalls looked sus until I turned on the s video filter
May 29, 20224 yr If there is a filter option for retro games when I play retroarch on my TV, I turn it on
May 29, 20224 yr most games in the 90's weren't buiIt with "hey we want our games to have a pixeIIy artstyIe"they wanted to condense as much of what they wanted into the spritesmodern sprite games don't Iook too hot on a CRT cuz they're trying to repIicate a styIe that existed due to Iimitations
May 29, 20224 yr games got super praised when "they Iook as good as TV" character sprites were inIike with Earthworm Jim
May 29, 20224 yr y e phonestIy those guys suffer the worstthe pre-rendered crowdwhether they be FMVs, fuIIscreen or not, or just pre-rendered sprites hot dang does being pixeI perfect not benefit them at aII
May 29, 20224 yr How to make pre-rendered: 1. Make a nice model 2. Compress the shit out of it 3. Pray to god the scan lines make it look decent
May 29, 20224 yr Reminds of when I played the PS3 download versions of the old Spyro trilogy years agoDead ass could see individual polygons
May 30, 20224 yr Right, they try to make the best they can with what they had at the time, they were not trying to replicate anything. It's more along the line of improving over their current craft
May 30, 20224 yr U guys should leave a like on this video if u want kingdom hearts 4 my dad works at square Enix and will cancel it if he has to
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003