Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 1Jul 1 Fuck it let's see if I get away with it. I think I have... one warning on here? Can't remember tbh
July 1Jul 1 I don't want to see a single fucking person* say 'just buy a pc hurr hurr' mfer they are expensive. YOU FUCKING BUY ONE FOR ME. No? *YEAH THAT'S WHAT I FUCKING THOUGHT
July 1Jul 1 That gaming crash people have been wanting for the last like 5 years can happen any time now if it wants to
July 1Jul 1 As long as Atlus, Square, and Toys for Bob are unaffected, fuck it; burn the whole thing down.
July 1Jul 1 it feels like it's definitely going to happen in the next decade, if parts are still going to be this expensive and consoles have to start at $1000
July 1Jul 1 no one is going to be buying these but the 1% and then they'll wonder why they're failing
July 1Jul 1 Yeah I was extremely resistant at first but it's starting to look more and more incredibly likely that PS6 will be $1k+ and I'm now getting to the point where I'm legitmatlely asking myself
July 1Jul 1 I read somewhere that those data centers by next year are gonna be using like 70-80 percent of all the chips in the world.
July 1Jul 1 So on top of burning a hole in our Ozone layer, they're also a direct cause of killing the hobby here.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003