Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 1Jul 1 PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF guys pIease support us on Patreon if you want to see uhhhhh the digitaI deIuxe edition of a game, with which you get a (timed) a PSN avatar
July 1Jul 1 Hey guys, Sony here, remember Jak and Daxter? Us too! That's why we're bringing you this exclusive Avatar and Theme for absolutely free!* after an additional 5 dollars on your PS+ Supreme Deluxe subscription *does not include the themes and avatars from the lower tier PS+ Big Boy subscription
July 1Jul 1 I love gravity rush but no one bought it, last guardian came out everyone was acting like theyve been waiting on it for years no one buys it, then sony starts doing more bigger scaled cinematic games everyone buys it, making them the sol focus. (when I say no one buys it I just mean it sold barely anything btw lol)
July 1Jul 1 I wasn't gonna get Helix anyway (especially not at the price it's projected to sell at). I'm content with my recent upgrade to Series X (as of this afternoon).
July 1Jul 1 Especially when it comes to supporting smaller titles thats why the big companies barely produce/publish them anymore it feels like
July 1Jul 1 "Well you see we are putting a lot of resources to figure out how a disc could work on our hardware, a lot of research and development is taking place please stay tuned"
July 1Jul 1 How it ends up executed remains to be seen; but it doesn't seem to sound as bad as what Sony is doing. I'm holding some skepticism still though.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003