Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
June 9, 20224 yr They did it after the first game by releasing some Uncharted onesSo I can see them continuing that trendAh yeah lots of space games this stream but it's not by any studios I really care about
June 9, 20224 yr The not Dead Space game looks cool, looks like they learned a lot that what made that franchise special and went back to the roots and not did another Dead Space 3
June 9, 20224 yr is sadOh well, always next year.Is what he said. But in his heart, he knew this was maybe the last opportunity for something dope to happen this year.'Is this how Respectful feels* *all *the time?' He wondered to himself.
June 9, 20224 yr LolI joke but if anything I respect the passion. I'm too old to get passionate about (all) games these days.
June 9, 20224 yr I don't agree with all your takes obviously lol but seriously it's refreshing to see.The only games I care about are ones that super catch my eye or ones I have a history with. Sucks too; I don't want to be one of those nostalgia blind nerds lol
June 9, 20224 yr Well yeah the same for me too, there hasn't really been anything lately that peaked my interest as much like the old days I guess
June 9, 20224 yr I mean I still get excited for some games but not a lot of new ones that really excites me
June 9, 20224 yr Maybe because back then it was just big name companies that are presenting games, right now you have a lot of indie stuff and multiplayer only games, ofcourse even some indie games have good quality stuff that you can't find in anything else nowadays
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003