Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 23Aug 23 No final decisions are being made right now but god damn things just became interesting
August 23Aug 23 No one asked for an easy game to play, at least not without an option to make it more difficult
August 23Aug 23 Each situation is different btw before someone accuses me of being okay with the Playstation disc situation. Utterly and completely different
August 23Aug 23 Anyway I really don't know what I'm going to do right now for my end of the year personal stuff. I really don't. I don't want this to ruin everything because the entire experience (FF16) has been utterly amazing and it's lapped everything I've played this year. Because that's the damn truth. However there are still other games I'll likely get through like Bayonetta 2. Not sure what else could even compete with it in terms what I'll likely get to before end-ish November (or after Thanksgiving). But for fucks sake man.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003