Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 8, 20206 yr oofJust put them on your favorites list then I guess come back shortly once you get it
July 8, 20206 yr But if you're still playing next month when the patch comes out I can help you out a little with money and buying a couple outfits there's some really cool expensive stuffAnd I am filthy richand if you want some ideashttps://ffxiv.eorzeacollection.com/glamours
July 8, 20206 yr You can but-Yeah it's real money.Also Bunny is on Crystal so. Eh.You'd be abandoning them.If you swapped.
July 8, 20206 yr It also cost $10 to change your character's name or appearance but you get two free chances through the story
July 8, 20206 yr Extremes are fine but you're not going to get anything Savage level at least not as much
July 8, 20206 yr If you are into role-play crystal is the major hub I don't really care for it but I also don't care for end game raiding so I'm just kind of fine staying here
July 8, 20206 yr Especially like my friend right now he is burned out of the game but he's only subscribed because of static and that's like that it's like so limiting and it sucks I think
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003