Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
10 hours ago10 hr Last year also showed what a green lantern is capable of in this universe so it's not like I am stuck with this forever
10 hours ago10 hr i do wonder just how different s2 is going to be. no longer a mystery to solve, though i guess a new one could be introduced to have a similar feel?
10 hours ago10 hr also [spoiler]did john actually tell his family at the end? i was waiting for their reactions but maybe I'm missing something[/spoiler]
10 hours ago10 hr Man, I haven't even watched it yet or clicked on the spoiler tags and I'm already disappointed
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003