Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
ocean's rage

Other SE IPs?

So in kingdom hearts so far we have had characters from final fantasy, the world ends with you and a cameo from einhänder. and true recently theyve been taking on a smaller role, bar the moogles, I thought id ask what other SE characters youd like to see cameo. we ask each other all the time what other FF characters we want to see so i figured id try something different and open it up to everything else.

personally i wouldnt mind seeing the gang from bravely default/second

Honestly I don't know much about their other IPs apart from the ones that have appeared in the series. I think for me I'd like them to focus and expand on the characters that have already had cameos, eg we got TWEWY characters in Dream Drop Distance, but no mention of them thereafter. And the FF characters who have appeared have tended to take a back seat in more recent titles. 

I'm really open to anything though, as long as they can make it work well, it's a great way to introduce people to other Square Enix titles. :D 

4 hours ago, Dustin Lübbers said:

Did Nomura not make a horror game at some point? What was it called? 

You might be thinking of Parasite Eve or The Third Birthday? I believe Nomura was an artist on those. That’s a good one though hadn’t thought about that. xD