Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

When do you think the final update for Dark Road will be released?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. When do you think the final update for Dark Road will be released?

• In the second half of January
    • February
    • On Kingdom Hearts' 20th anniversary
    • After Kingdom Hearts' 20th anniversary

I'm really hoping they release it this month because my tablet is going shutting down it's service from it's current provider in february and then I'll have to upgrade to a new and I'll lose all my progress before the update experiencing it first hand.

P.S. Off-topic, but if it does come out in february, is there a way I could transfer the Union X/Dark Road app and all my data in it to my new tablet? Maybe there's something I'm missing or not aware of when it comes to app games?

I really hope it's soon I can't wait :'(

4 hours ago, Keyblade101 said:

P.S. Off-topic, but if it does come out in february, is there a way I could transfer the Union X/Dark Road app and all my data in it to my new tablet? Maybe there's something I'm missing or not aware of when it comes to app games?

I was able to move my UX account to my new phone. When it was still running you could link your account to facebook or something and you could do it that way. Not sure if that's still available. I forgot to link my account and lost everything when i moved to a new phone so i reached out to the customer services and had to provide proof that I owned the account (like naming some of the medals I owned and their level etc.) I was able to get access to it after that. 

Edited by Xiggy's Fish

3 hours ago, Xiggy's Fish said:

I really hope it's soon I can't wait :'(

I was able to move my UX account to my new phone. When it was still running you could link your account to facebook or something and you could do it that way. Not sure if that's still available. I forgot to link my account and lost everything when i moved to a new phone so i reached out to the customer services and had to provide proof that I owned the account (like naming some of the medals I owned and their level etc.) I was able to get access to it after that. 

If it ends up coming out in february and the app is still available and working after that I'll have to look into that. Thanks.