Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 45k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

SO TRUE

Yoko is just that Composer

*Sachiko Miyano

Yoko like, composed the original. But Miyano did the data version

Oh didnt know actually

All of the data themes and a lot of base game tracks had different arrangers

Ishimoto was one of them

i will never forgive them for giving us that ishimoto slop for the finale

I have a mod that just replaces dark domination with the Nort Court song

The original placement plays Black powder instead now

I honestly think the data theme works perfectly

Just because like, unless you do No Heart it's essentially a new theme

And sort of fits

I'm extremely excited for what's to come with this brand new saga because of this

I remember I got so hyped when Nomura first mentioned a long time ago that the writers for TWEWY were on board to help with the story

I have a feeling this new arc is going to constantly make me cry

💀

its gonna be rad

character interaction and development boutta go insane

FOR REAL

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top