Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 45.1k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

LMFAO literally all of a sudden 💀 my mind was on Trails recently so I thought I would eventually get that type of dream, but my brain had other plans

I wish there was a KH area in Disneyland/World

Never left, brother

I've had plenty of KH dreams over the years. a lot of them involving worlds or secret bosses that don't exist. and that one time a caterpillar heartless boss had the cheshire cat's face and the one where the main three were all clockwork

your brain said "nah nah you don't get to leave KH"

BUT LEGIT THO LMFAOOOOO

I wish I had a lot of KH dreams but over the years I only had two so far

Well now three

Do you sometimes still have this dream where you get stressed because you think you have an exam next day and then realize after waking up that you are an adult that is no longer in school?

I had the same thing happening to me but with Yozora during the first week of Re Mind. I killed him at 2-4 am and then went to bed afterwards and while dreaming I had this nightmare and terrifying experience that I have to get up early so he can beat my ass again

Somehow my brain thought in my dream that he was still alive and it stressed me out

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top