Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
mono tune

Discussion on Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy

Ok so, DISSIDIA 012 HAS RELEASED SOME DLC COSTUMES!

First off, Laguna's DLC Outfit,Sorceress' Knight, is based as Zefer, at a movie filming. (Don't tell me who is zefer and what filming, since i played VIII a little.)

Second, Sephiroth's DLC outfit is his appearance on Kingdom Hearts. For you information, The wing on sephiroth's back will be only shown during his EX mode, with the dark blue and black design.

Both were released at April 7th at Japan. N/A at North America

Soon-to-be-coming-out DLC Costumes

Vaan's DLC outfit is more of a traditional pirate outfit. Date not announced yet

Yuna's DLC outfit is based on Yuna's gunner outfit on X-2. Date is not announced yet.

Well guys to post your friend card you have to go to data config and pick friend card. Then hit square to export it and save it to your memory stick. Then hook up your psp or mem. Stick and pick the one that has card in the title. Now to upload it to the forum it has to be one file itself. So lut the folder in a zipped folder and voilá! Just put it on your memory stuck now

I should probably fight you, then!

My Cloud was able to beat every person on your team, but I'm gonna try again using Round-Robin instead.

Edited by unitgir