Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Leamax

Pat Carroll, English voice actress of Ursula for the Kingdom Hearts series, has passed away at age 95

Pat Carroll, the English voice actress for Ursula in the Kingdom Hearts series has passed away on July 30th, 2022 at her home in Cape Cod, Massachusetts from pneumonia. She was 95 years old at the time of passing.

Patricia 'Pat' Ann Carroll was born in Shreveport, Louisana on May 5th, 1927. Her first acting performance was in the 1948 movie Hometown Girl. In 1989, she began voicing the sea witch Ursula for Disney's The Little Mermaid, which she voiced up until her passing from television series (The Little Mermaid TV series, Disney's House of Mouse, and the Kingdom Hearts series to name a few).

1598887820_Untitledpresentation(7).png.64ed9b97a0f03bf934a3d1e42438e7b9.png

Rest in peace Pat and thank you for voicing one of Dinsey greatest villians and one of the strongest villains in the Kingdom Hearts series.

View full article

Pat Carroll’s performance as Ursula is absolutely incredible, both in The Little Mermaid itself and in other projects like Kingdom Hearts. It is because of her outstanding performance that Ursula is my favorite Disney villain. May Pat Carroll rest in peace. Today I am a poor unfortunate soul indeed, for I mourn the loss of yet another wonderful talent that made this world a little more exciting.

4 hours ago, Door_to_Light_95 said:

Pat Carroll’s performance as Ursula is absolutely incredible, both in The Little Mermaid itself and in other projects like Kingdom Hearts. It is because of her outstanding performance that Ursula is my favorite Disney villain. May Pat Carroll rest in peace. Today I am a poor unfortunate soul indeed, for I mourn the loss of yet another wonderful talent that made this world a little more exciting.

I remembered Ursula battle yesterday! <3 .R.I.P. I'm brazilian and the dubbing is awesome ,different voices ,however,but  KH games presented me to Pat Carroll and her amazing work <3 .