Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

How many games do you think will be in the Lost Master Arc?

How many games do you think will be in the Lost Master Arc?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. How many games do you think will be in the Lost Master Arc?

• 3 to 5 games
    • 6 to 9 games
    • 10+ games

I answered 3 to 5 games because I was just thinking of numbered titles and I was thinking there might be 3 of them like the first arc. But if you include bridge/side games then there could be more. 

Depends really, I suspect how long the lost masters arc would last depends on factors like how long is sora gonna spend in quadratum, is there an antagonist outside of the foreteller + MoM crew, though it would be fitting for a bunch of light-sided antagonists the foretellers are that their arc has seven games versus the seeker of darkness's thirteen.

6 minutes ago, nahihua535 said:

I find it vexing how loads of people are preoccupied with the series ending. Like... It will probably go on forever or close to; franchises rarely die when they're popular. There's always a way to come up with new story threads. Also, consider all this stuff with the MoM and Fortellers only started right before 3, so just before that story concluded. You've got a decade, at least, before we get to that point in the new saga.

yeah i agree, the closest i think the series will get to dying is a reboot and even then i'd still call that an unlikely happening