Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Riku21Terr

Disney’s Wish

What’s Unfortunately going on with wish 😞😣😭😭😭😭 Jesus Christ, what’s wrong with people? You can tell that more than most of the negative reactions from people’s bias towards Disney. And the sad thing is, they will never ever admit that THEY Themselves are part of the problem; I was literally just reading something where people are now Aligning Disney with failure, to the point where they are now going to use terms like “I accidentally set the oven to 450° instead of 350°, so therefore I Disneyed The cake”;“I didn’t study for the biology test, so I Disneyed it miserably“ 😡😡😡 Like I said, we must continue to spread the good word and counter argument for wish, including buying as much books and other merchandise for it as much as possible, and tell others to do the same, because it’s not just wish itself but it’s Disney’s overall reputation, and not even because it’s the movie to celebrate the 100th anniversary

On a sidenote, peoples overall reactions towards Disney, even with some valid and very reasonable points, help me feel the same way that other people do about a certain someone and what she said about a certain kind of people, Which incidentally is actually what the overall moral of Wish is: not letting others control who and or what you are/truly value image.gif.d9e50eadc96e510f6d69d9bb46b78fa5.gif

Edited by Riku21Terr

i can understand how you feel. it's always frustrating to see something you like being picked on. but it's always been popular to hate on disney. not i can understand hating it for the corporate part of it but there's not really a company out there that doesn't have that side so you have to put up with it sooner or later. of course there are some people who just want to see the giant topple. there'll always be people who hate it just for who made it. but even then i feel wish was a film made for the fans so i can see a general audience being lost as well

On 11/29/2023 at 10:25 PM, Riku21Terr said:

What’s Unfortunately going on with wish 😞😣😭😭😭😭 Jesus Christ, what’s wrong with people? You can tell that more than most of the negative reactions from people’s bias towards Disney. And the sad thing is, they will never ever admit that THEY Themselves are part of the problem; I was literally just reading something where people are now Aligning Disney with failure, to the point where they are now going to use terms like “I accidentally set the oven to 450° instead of 350°, so therefore I Disneyed The cake”;“I didn’t study for the biology test, so I Disneyed it miserably“ 😡🤬😡🤬😡 Like I said, we must continue to spread the good word and counter argument for wish, including buying as much books and other merchandise for it as much as possible, and tell others to do the same, because it’s not just wanna wish itself but it’s Disney’s overall reputation, and not even because it’s the movie to celebrate the 100th anniversary

On a sidenote, peoples overall reactions towards Disney, even with some valid and very reasonable points, help me feel the same way that other people do about a certain someone and what she said about a certain kind of people, Which incidentally is actually what the overall moral of Wish is: not letting others control who and or what you are/truly value image.gif.d9e50eadc96e510f6d69d9bb46b78fa5.gif

Wait, is that about that rumor that "Wish" was written by an AI bot?

Posted (edited)
On 2/12/2024 at 7:43 PM, ienzo628 said:

Wait, is that about that rumor that "Wish" was written by an AI bot?

Yes among other ridiculous, impressionable, and specious things 😔😞

Edited by Riku21Terr