Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
WolfTheDemon

The keyblade war returns.RP

Oliver wakes up in a place he never saw before"Come closer." The voice says. So Oliver walks a few steps forward"Who's there?" Oliver says looking around"Shut Up!" the voice says as Oliver sees a boy run toward him with a big key."AHHHHHHH!" Oliver yells. Oliver then wakes up in his room and on his bed"Oh.It was just a dream." Oliver says as he gets up. He takes off his shirt and puts on his regular shirt.Oliver then looks at his necklace that his grandfather gave him"Oliver!" Oliver's mother says "Coming!" Oliver says as he puts on his pants and runs to the door. Before Oliver opened the door he turned around and saw the same guy in his dream. Then the guy disappears"What was that?" Oliver says as he opens his door and walks out.Oliver starts walking down the hall way"Tag your it!" His little sister says"I'm gonna get you" Oliver says as he starts chasing his sister. Oliver then stops running after his sister when he sees the same guy outside his house. So Oliver runs out his house and looks around. He walks toward the boat dock and sees the guy in the black coat on the island Oliver always goes to. So Oliver gets in a boat and goes to the island. 5 minutes later Oliver finally reaches the dock and gets off the boat. Oliver walks around for a while and sees the guy near the cave.Oliver runs over to the cave and the guy disappears.So Oliver crawls inside the cave and finds the guy"Okay.Why are you here and why are you running away from me!" Oliver says as he gets mad. The guy turns around"The worlds have been connected" The guy says as he points at Oliver.Suddenly a big key appears in Oliver's hand"What the!?" Oliver looks back at the guy and goes into his fighting position.

(do we have to do the awakening to get are keyblades or can we skip it)

joe was on a boat rowing over to the island he had told his friend Zack the day before they would meet up early in the morning to come up with something to do when joe arrived at the island he saw zack had not arrived yet "just like Zack to be late" joe then walked up to tha popou tree and sat down waiting for zack to arrive

(Well... Just do how ever you want to get your keyblade.)

Oliver was on his knees with his keyblade in his hand when the guy disappears. After the keyblade disappears Oliver gets up with all of his strength and crawls out of the cave. After he walks away from the cave he sees a boy sitting on the popou tree. Oliver then falls to the ground and faints.

(cool)

joe fell asleep while waiting for Zack and when zack arrived at last he poured a tone of water obver him "Aw Cold" joe was shaking "zack i'm going to get you back for that one" "i know i'm about to get mine back twice as bad but it was so worth it" "i'll show you worth it" joe jumped up and ran after zack

(Well... Just do how ever you want to get your keyblade.)

Oliver was on his knees with his keyblade in his hand when the guy disappears. After the keyblade disappears Oliver gets up with all of his strength and crawls out of the cave. After he walks away from the cave he sees a boy sitting on the popou tree. Oliver then falls to the ->GROUND<- and faints.

When it says "Oliver falls on the GROUND" that means he's knocked out cold.Just to let you know.xP

joe keeped running after zack when they passed the cave joe then saw someone knocked out on the ground outside it "zack hold up give me a hand" joe and zack then ran over to the guy who was out cold they turned him over then saw it was Oliver "owe crap Oliver you okay" joe shakes Oliver trying to wake him up

Oliver felt someone shaking him so he opens his eyes and sees joe and zack"Oh...Hey guys..." Oliver says weakly. Joe asks what happened"Well... I don't really know how to explain this..." Oliver says weakly. Oliver tries to get up but he falls on his knees. So joe and zack help him up and carry him inside a cabin on the island.

joe then lifts oliver on to a chair "you had them strange dreams again didnt you" oliver nodes "man them thinks always take so much out of you i just dont get it like how can dreams do that so what happened in this one"

Jakob walked down to the Usual Place. He was still waiting for Iko and Ornte. Where were they? He walked more into Twilight Town. He payed for the sea salt ice cream from the Parlor and walked even more. He watched as Iko and Ornte ran up the ramp. He followed them saying,"WAIT UP!" Iko turned around, with his green eyes opening wide.

"JAKOB LOOK OUT!" he yells.

Jakob turned around to his shock to see a big black creature behind him. No, it was a man. He was wearing a black robe with a hood. He took off the hood, which showed a man in his mid 20s, who had a goatee, green eyes, and black hair.

"This world has been connected..."he said. The man had a raspy voice.

"Who are you?" Jakob asked.

"I am of no importance..."the man replied. He held out his hand and made a fist. A big blade appeared in Jakob's hands. The blade had a short wooden shaft that extended upwards a little, then curved into a backwards C-shape. The C-shape was wrapped in white cloth strips and wooden spikes protruded from the wrappings, which serve as the teeth of the blade.

"What is this?" Jakob asked impatiently.

"Death..."

The man disappeared, and Jakob ran.

Azura ranned along the high mountains of Mountain Millemia.She had her friends following her."Azura wait up!You can't always beat us!"Her friend says.Azura laughs and runs away.They get to the bottom of the mountain and get to the main town.Why was their school on the top of the mountain again?Well,to start it was very fun to go up there everyday.And what better classroom then a crystal cave?Am I right?Azura ran along and her friends chased her.

Oliver looks down at the ground"Well. It started in this place.I then heard a voice so I looked around for while.Then this boy showed up with a big key in his hand and came running towards me.Then I woke up from the dream and walked to the door of my room where I saw the same guy from my dream. Then he just disappeared.So I ran outside my house and saw him again so I followed him here." Oliver finally finished what he was saying.

Tyriann was asleep on his bed, dreaming.

He fell down a pitch black pit with his eyes closed. He landed on a circular frame, with all his friends in Radiant Garden on it. He turned around and noticed a flash of light appear, on 3 sides of the circle. A sword, shield, and wand.

"What the?" He heard a voice inside his head, Pick two of the three...., He walked over to the sword, and grabbed it. As he did, it vanished within thin air. "Hm... This is weird..." He walked over to the wand. As soon as he touched the wand, he woke up.

"Some dream..." He got dressed, and walked outside. He noticed nobody was awake yet. He ran over to the Crystal Fissure, where he and his friends always meet. His best friend Kuzuyoshi, was there but no one else.

"Hey, Tyriann! The town's awake this morning as you can see." He laughed.

Tyriann laughed with him, "Yeah... So, why are you still here?"

Kuzuyoshi stopped laughing like he hit a dead end, "So I can make you suffer!"

"...W-....What?!"

Kuzuyoshi had risen like a demon. His eyes glowed red, and his clothes turned to a black cloak, "We have finally found a Keyblade wielder from Radiant Garden! We knew there were others, but no one would admit!"

"Keyblade?!" Tyriann was confused out of his mind, "I don't understand!"

"SHUTUP!" Kuzuyoshi grabbed Tyriann's shirt, and pulled him up to his face, "GIVE ME THE KEYBLADE!"

Tyriann started shouting, "I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING AB-" A black and white sword, with a stocking at the tip, a skull, as it meets the handle, appeared in his hand, stabbing Kuzuyoshi. He faded as numbers appeared, but then left. Tyriann fell to the ground and looked at his sword, "Key....blade?...."

joe and zack listened to what oliver said about his dream "dam man these dreams of yours get weirder and weider as they go on" "zacks right like some one attacking you with a big key now whats that about" joe then leaded against the wall "oliver i think we should get you back to the main island"

Oliver knew they didn't believe him"But it wasn't a dream and what about that guy in the black coat?" Oliver says looking at joe and zack. But joe and zack insistied"If you don't believe me. Then I'll look for him my self." Oliver says as he weakly gets up and opens the door and goes back to the cave.

joe told zack to go get the boat ready to head back to the main island while he went after oliver when joe caught up to oliver "hey man its not that we dont beleave you i all just seems a bit weird like there are somethings we should keep to ourselfs your dreams are an example and so are my vitions it just all goes over everybody elses head that why i never mention the vitions by the way i've seen that big key thing before in one of them"

Oliver turns around and looks at joe"Well then.Can you help me find this guy?" Oliver says with his arms crossed.Joe then finally says yes after some convincing"Okay.Let's go back to the main island." Oliver says as they both crawl out of the cave and go to the boat that zack is at.Before zack and joe start paddling Oliver sees the same guy again sitting next to the popou tree.

(seriously, do we all meet eachother?)

Tyriann looked at the blade. He concentrated to make it go away, and sure enough, it vanished, with a stroke of light.

He ran back to the center of town, and sure enough, everyone was back and moving about. He walked by a Moogle.

"Hey, kupo! I have some new things for you to buy, kupo!" The Moogle looked very happy.

"No thanks." Tyriann walked away. After about four second of walking away everyone paused, except Tyriann. He turned around and looked at the Moogle, which was still moving.

The Moogle's red nose grew a bit more red, "Buy something, for yourself, and your Keyblade."

"How did you do that?" Tyriann's voice grew a bit louder.

Moogle turned his head, "What did I do?"

"Th-th-th-the pausing of the entire town."

The Moogle went closer to him, "You have to leave now!"

Tyriann focused to let his Keyblade appear, and it did. He pointed it at the Moogle, "Why?... Why do I have to leave?"

"You'll find out sooner or later! Head for the Bailey! There should be someone or something there to guide you!" Tyriann paused not understanding what was happening, "Hurry!" The Moogle shouted.

Tyriann ran, time still paused, to the Bailey.

joe then feels oliver pulling at him then pointing to the popou tree joe turns to see what oliver sees then see the man in the black coat "no way" joe nodes to oliver and they both run off to the tree to face the hoaded man when they get there joe asks "who are you"

(Yes we do.)

Oliver stares at Joe for a minute then at the guy in the black coat"The worlds have been connected." He says as a sword appears in his hand. Then the big key appears in Oliver hand again"What the?" Oliver stared at the key for a minute then at the guy.

Ezzy was wondering the streets of Hollow Bastion. Everything seemed quit and empty as it always was. Then all of a sudden the winds started acting up and she had a really strange feeling. Then she saw someone in a black coat appear "your world is connected." he said and walked off. "My world is conected? What the? Hey come back here!" She said then started chasing after the man.

joe stairs at oliver for a minute then feels a strange sensation in his hand a key shaped sword then appears in his hand as well "What the hell is going on" "owe so bboth of you have a keyblade" "keyblade whats that" "your both holding one"

(any specific place, or world?)

Tyriann ran as fast as he could and heard the Moogle call out to him, "If you see any Shadow-like creatures, be sure you use your Keyblade!"

He ran past a bunch of buildings, and houses, and started to sprint harder. He finally reached the window, that revealed the Bailey below him. He ran down the stairs, and eventually got to the Bailey. He didn't see anything. He scanned the area.

Just some signs... A wall... A door... A kouse... A keyhole... A f- wait... Keyhole? Tyriann looked at his blade, "K-k-....Keyblade... keyhole... Key's go into keyholes... He stood next to the keyhole, scratching his head.

Ezzy soon found herself in Hollow Bastions castle. "Ugh. Where did that guy go?" she said in a frustrated voice. The cloaked man suddenly appeared and took of his hood. "Uhh.... Hey what did u mean by that my world was connected?" she said confuzed. "You will soon soon find out." the man said calmly. "What the?! I wanna find out now!!!" She said while making a fist then suddenly something apeared in her hand. and the man disapeared...

Sign in to follow this