5 members have voted

1. 1. ??CHS?? ?U? WN??? HK???!? ?CH?

• Sora
    • Riku
    • Roxas
    • Sora & Riku
    • Riku & Roxas
    • Sora & Roxas

Firestorm Nomura? Nahhhhh, I say he's Aaron and DC (ZOMG, Nomura made two accounts).

(man your like nomura lol keeping the fans waiting)

See? He must really be Nomura...

when i said that i ment that to aaron not firestorm so you know lol

Haha, i like how you are all impatient.

Sorry for the confusion guys :) This isnt a new KH game, we're not involved with Nomura or anything (I wish).

However, it's something many of you might find interesting.. but we cant say more at this stage.

But make sure to keep discussing your characters and different theories. (can't believe Sora and Roxas won)

u make us wait.... then tell uus nothing?

I hate u

Riot time

Firestorm Nomura? Nahhhhh, I say he's Aaron and DC (ZOMG, Nomura made two accounts).

(man your like nomura lol keeping the fans waiting)

See? He must really be Nomura...

when i said that i ment that to aaron not firestorm so you know lol

I think he knew that :P

srsly, that's it, no big info, not even a "TROLL'D", disappointed is all I can say, that and riot time

... THATS IT!!!!! you made us wait a week for THAT!!!!!! ye everyones right riot time :P and you dissapointed Nomura (Firestorm) how could you wow imagine if KH3 is this big of a dissapointment all i can say is kh fans will go gangster and as the kids these day say "pop a cap in his finger" ;)

Haha, i like how you are all impatient.

Sorry for the confusion guys :) This isnt a new KH game, we're not involved with Nomura or anything (I wish).

However, it's something many of you might find interesting.. but we cant say more at this stage.

But make sure to keep discussing your characters and different theories. (can't believe Sora and Roxas won)

u make us wait.... then tell uus nothing?

I hate u

Riot time

Laiz, he did tell us something, he told us that it wasn't a game, so you can't tell him that he didn't tell us anything, he also told us he wasn't working with Nomura, so that's two things! You should be grateful *tisk tisk*.

... THATS IT!!!!! you made us wait a week for THAT!!!!!! ye everyones right riot time :P and you dissapointed Nomura (Firestorm) how could you wow imagine if KH3 is this big of a dissapointment all i can say is kh fans will go gangster and as the kids these day say "pop a cap in his finger" ;)

Wow, you guys are really patient. Kudos to everyone :D

Kudos to everyone who can understand sarcasm without being told that it's being used.

Nomura understand english??? I mean this well??? ==

Eng. rish? We be get not stand under you now right ok silly.........

hajimemashite :D (I hope people don't get offended by that sentence above, but if you do, no offence meant lol)

Dont you see?

everyone on this site is Nomura!

Even me and even you

Actually I've been hiding something everyone. And i feel i should as you kids in this world say come out of the closet. I am not Nomura and he didn't make up Kingdom Hearts I am really Sora and I keep visiting this world and telling Nomura of my adventures by the way has anyone seen that damn keyhole i can't find and I've been searching for almost 10 years i mean seriously this adventure I'm on now is the plot to KH 5 so if anyone knows where it is can ya help by the way Riku killed Roxas sorry guys I tried to stop him but Roxas wouldn't stop bein like "haha I've more fangirls then you and I'm not technically human :P" Riku researched this and when he found out it was true he went mad and killed Roxas (thats right he somehow got a seperate body) so sorry people

So... this thread was about who would we like to see in a future KH title? Or is there more to come? And what is with the title? What is it supposed to say? Come on, it's been well over a week! Now, if there was a method behind this madness, then I would understand, but you said a week, and it's been over a week.

Nomura is trying to torture us xD but just which user(s) is he....

DChuich and Aaron might need to hide before the riots start... we have some really impatient users on here

ok i'l admit i was abit pissed earlier but now i really dont care