you can tell them if they are annoying or w.e

if they are let them be that way ok

its a random thread

why are u guys being all srs

its gonna be like THAT time all over again

just be yourselves

IHDAOIWHFAOIHWF

/leaves

I don't wanna end this with negative feelings.

So I'm sorry

and maybe you and I aren't meant to be friends.

but I'm sure there are other people on the site and irl who would love your company.

I think that anyone can come to an agreement and become friends. I really do. You really do need to get to know people though before you say things like that, because in the end, they turn out to be a nice, funny person. All my friends think I'm crazy and funny, you can ask any of them. I'm sure you're a nice person, thanks for understanding, but I really am going to leave this post. I can't keep up with it.

I dunno what it was....

I guess I just found you a little bland

and then when you put techno on autoplay

and I wanted to kill someone

but after ten seconds of me clearing my head

I dunn curr

... So... no more techno, and no more being bland? Just be super random? Is that what you want?

... Look, I just want friends. I hardly have any (here or in real life), and I don't want to annoy anyone. I just get lost in the amount of randomness that goes on here.

Sorry if I annoy you...

dude

you aren't annoying anyone

itS JUST LITTLE MISS AUSTIN WHO IS SENSITIVE

goSH

Oh, okay. Thanks for clearing that up Wuver. Still though, I don't like to annoy people.

Sorry if we get you lost owo

I dunno

I think I was just on my period for a while there

I don't care what you do anymore

I'll just start loving people now

-lick-

gLARESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Edited by Wuver

... Uh... okay.

And about the lost thing... It's my fault. I don't pay attention, and all of a sudden, you people go to another conversation. I'll do the best I can to keep up!

Oh, and don't worry. I won't post anymore Hardcore Techno (or any Techno) here anymore. I know people don't like it, so sorry.

... Uh... okay.

And about the lost thing... It's my fault. I don't pay attention, and all of a sudden, you people go to another conversation. I'll do the best I can to keep up!

Oh, and don't worry. I won't post anymore Hardcore Techno (or any Techno) here anymore. I know people don't like it, so sorry.

I like your type of music

Seriously? Have you heard the music that I play?? Most people hate it. They think it's static and scary.

Hey, at least a firetrucking scary face doesnt pop out of the screen with sound affects

scary music its not the same as sound affects, I rather listen to scary music if I hear noises in my closet

Hey, at least a firetrucking scary face doesnt pop out of the screen with sound affects

scary music its not the same as sound affects, I rather listen to scary music if I hear noises in my closet

Good point.

Good point.

Sersly dont let people bring you down because then you wont like that kind of music, just dont post any vids like that if people dont like your type of music

Sersly dont let people bring you down because then you wont like that kind of music, just dont post any vids like that if people dont like your type of music

Okay. I won't.

Then you can't post anything ever. The real KEY is too not put the vids on auto play.