Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

Kingdom Hearts in Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy

I think shes very hawt in the CC outfit but I really her AC a lot its not to conservative but she looks very attractive in it which is me trying not to sounding like a horny teenager and btw black is definitely her colour! <3

^ This dosen't make sense. It lacks letters and words in some sentances.

the abbreviations stand for Crisis Core and Advent Children. If you wanna play grammar nazi, "sentences".

Also you did ask how much this has to do with KH, so Kingdom Hearts125 is right in saying you said it has little to do with KH

I think shes very hawt in the CC outfit but I really her AC a lot its not to conservative but she looks very attractive in it which is me trying not to sounding like a horny teenager and btw black is definitely her colour! <3

Found the problem.

Found the problem.

Haha omg hes snapping cause I left out like or love when I was talking about Tifa's Advent Children attire!

Yeah thats real cool but It dosen't really have much to do with KH.

It has KH related content, that's why DChiuch, who is the administrator posted this. Just saying.

If we really wanna get into this Another Forms in Dissidia have no canonical bearings on the story or affect cutscenes as they arent in real time. So its preeeeeety exaggerative saying "Kingdom Hearts in Dissidia 012" I mean some noobies probably would think "this must mean Sora's in that Final Fantasy crossover I heard and know nothing about!"

But still despite KH's trivial and circumstantial connection to Dissidia 012, I still think its cool how even DC and half the site likes Dissidia so much now, that a Final Fantasy's on the front page of this site. I mean like I said 2 years ago barely anyone here knew or cared.

This is for the psp right? just want to make sure

Either that or the PSP Go. I'm hoping normal PSP.

It's for normal PSP. :)

Anyway, great to hear about Cloud and Leon's costume changes. I don't have a PSP, but with its lower price now, I might be able to afford one, and then get this game. I have to get Birth by Sleep first, finish that, and then get this game, but then the pull of replaying BBS will be so strong that I'll abandon Dissidia 012 and go play as Ventus again! :D I wonder if this downloadable content with only be available in Japan, and what do you have to do to get it...?

This is for the psp right? just want to make sure

Either that or the PSP Go. I'm hoping normal PSP.

It's for normal PSP. :)

Anyway, great to hear about Cloud and Leon's costume changes. I don't have a PSP, but with its lower price now, I might be able to afford one, and then get this game. I have to get Birth by Sleep first, finish that, and then get this game, but then the pull of replaying BBS will be so strong that I'll abandon Dissidia 012 and go play as Ventus again! :D I wonder if this downloadable content with only be available in Japan, and what do you have to do to get it...?

Its on both psps and If you want the dlc then you have to wait for the next like Squall's because Cloud's and Tifa's are over.A lightning dlc will be avalible when you buy the 3rd birthday.Cecil has one coming from the FFVI complete coming in April(both for psp and maybe pspgo).

kh in dissidia im not to shore about this idea i think that dissidia ff should keep with only ff characters

Kingdom Hearts is considered by most fans, and even by Tetsuya Nomura to be a Final Fantasy game. Nomura really wanted to add Sora and Riku to DuoDecim but he had to get it approved by Disney. My guess, since they didnt make it in, Disney said no.

Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy, a game to be released by Square Enix on March 3, 2011, is set to include characters with costumes from the Kingdom Hearts series. Previously, we knew that Cloud Strife would be playable with his costume from Kingdom Hearts. However, we now know thanks to the official website that Leon, known as Squall in the Final Fantasy series, will also be playable with his Kingdom Hearts costume. Screenshots of these characters in the game can be seen below.

i see people on youtube play the game with kh charicters. is this just a mod or is it actually in the game?

i see people on youtube play the game with kh charicters. is this just a mod or is it actually in the game?

KH costume versions of cloud and sephiroth are available through DLC. From what I've heard everything else kh is a mod though.

KH costume versions of cloud and sephiroth are available through DLC. From what I've heard everything else kh is a mod though.

why wont nomora put kh charicters in?