Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
SoraakaRoxas

An Organization of our own!

Remaining obscured within the distant darkness of the metal jungle that scattered throughout the moving castle, hopping from structure to structure as needed to meet the destination of his opponent for he could sense his aura aswell. Quickly hopping up ahead of the figure below, coming to one of the large pillars that bordered between the training facility and another pillar like structure much like some magical portal giving the environment of the two areas being so close as they were. Two small white translucent blobs of energy morphing and shaping in his hands as they originated from the energy within himself, this being his Exitium ability as the moment he lept from the surface of one of the spikes, leaning his body back so that his feet extended out before him drop kicking the pillar causing the small section to collapse down in front of the path way, though his frame was small and slender this in no way represented the physical abilities in which his bodies possessed, rebounding off from the shattered pillar back into the shadows. Though before he returned from the darkness in whence he came, the two small blobs of energy in which he had in his hands were tossed to the roof of the training facility piercing it as it caused rubble to collapse before his opponent hopefully he was unharmed , quickly morphing to become the shape of two foxes which stood to be at least two feet high while on all fours. The foxes being but white empty silhouettes of what they truly were as they slowly walked towards this other man, all while the creator and puppeteer of these two beast jumped to a area a few stories above the man, yet another larger blob coming to form in his hand, crouching down, perched on a small pillar that hung over the scene below. ::

"Well Noxia isn't your ordinary Nobody. She has an attitude and won't go down without a fight."

Noxia stood there confused, looking at the man.

(i wonder what my guy would look like in the movie if this rp became one) lexa:[makes some light to heal everyone and make the man fly back]

Ryuu kenji would later on find a person named suyaku, suyaku tried to attack the male. How ever ryuu summoned a keyblade that looked like a zanpakuto. kenji flash steps standing in the air behind Suyaku he unsheathes his Zanpakuto holding it straight out infront of his face "Kensaygetsu" kenji flash steps again into the air his Robe flying off onto the ground his speed increases with the black and red spiritual pressure around him he darts to Suyaku's left side holding his blade straight into the air "Black lightning Kensaygetsu" the Kensaygetsu charges with black lightning it starts to build on his Zanpakuto it shines around it once he gets in the position for the attack he slashes the black lightning Kensaygetsu down slashing it straight at Suyaku once that happens he flash steps again going at his right side releashing another Kensaygetsu then he goes from the right side above Suyaku slashing his Zanpakuto down screaming out "Kensaygetsu black lightning connection" before the Kensaygetsu's make contact with Suyaku's body they connect into a triangler formation this triggers a seal on Tadashi's left hand it sends Seals all over Suyaku's body stunning him for the attack once the attack splits into 3 diffrent ones kenji flash steps just once more floating infront of all the 3 attacks slashing down once more all these attacks could severly damange Suyaku kenji walked out unharmed*~ the tadashi is a he, he is my keyblade and my soul.

[resistes the move] himm .. well .. nether the less .. if your jesse or not your ether going to come with me or die .. your choise .. .. if i was you . i whold chose come with me . but hay .. thats just me

The man] Wait .. what .. [scratches head] man im not as good as i used to be

Trigger:Noxia... shes .. .. in , the portle ... . sh . .e . let . go

"Huh? What about Noxia!? Where is she?! I need to find her!" Hinako exclaimed.

"Take a chill pill! I'm here," Noxia said, appearing next to Hinako

"WHERE WERE YOU!?!?!" Hinako yelled.

By the tone of he voice, Noxia could tell that Hinako's anti form almost took over her.

"Sorry, I guess I forgot that you..."

Hinako scowled. "I don't wanna hear it."