Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
SoraakaRoxas

An Organization of our own!

"Hey what are you doing?" Hinako exclaimed.

"See ya sis, be safe!" Renoke smiled, before dissappearing once again

They appeared at Clock Tower. Hinako took the sea-salt ice cream from Shuriken.

"Thanks..." she muttered.

"Finally..." *the scientist come*

"Oh look. It's project L.I.L.Y" said one scientist "The annoying little girl who cries for her parents, WHO GAVE HER TO US!"

"Shut. up. You don't know me!! :@" *goes and attacks them with her keyblades.* "YOU! RUINED! MY! LIFE! YOU! MADE! ME! THIS! YOU LITTLE EXPERIMENT WITH ME IS NOW OVER!"

The scientist was on the ground, bleeding, he got up and disappeared. She started to scream then it started to rain. All she did was lay down in the mud crying. She was so frustrated, she didn't know what to do!

Shuriken hands an Ice cream ot Lexa...

"maybe you dont like it as much.. cause You DIED here..Im just playing with you,.. but yeah.. I can see where there could be some resentment for this place,..."

Allie: Well yeah, I was pushed off the ledge and the other time I fell!!! Seriously, who was the smart one to design this place?! *Crosses her arms and avoids the ledge*

Shuriken laughed.. he slid over closer to Allie...

He looked at the sun... it was setting again.. he wondered if theyd get to see the green flash...

Katana looked at how happy Shur' was... she smiled... her brother hadn't been in such a good mood since..never

Hinako sighed peacefully.

"Hey maybe now, there will be no more drama..." she said. Then she laughed. "Whatever. There will always be problems no matter what."

Allie watches the sunset with a small smile on her face it seemed like things were going to be normal...or at least as normal as they got in Twilight Town...she snickered to herself at the thought

(Did you guys know that on twitter people are actually following the story on this rp?! i swear about 70 people view it and they're obsessed xD look at what we did. i feel famous...)

Ilyx felt darkness. She stood up -I didn't do it- she thought. She ran to clock tower, everything... was black. "GUYS!" she yelled