Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
PrincessToriAlly15

Let's try this again....

Okay! I've decided to start another roleplay! The last one I made....didn't go so far in 'playing'.There was a little too much 'role'....

For those of u who did participate in my roleplay,let's pick up where we left off.Oh ir u wanna join in,say who u r,then make an action!

Entering Roleplay:Violet Hearts

I landed on my feet as I jumped from my portal.Apparently I landed in a dark,gloomy,city-like world."Where the heck am I?"I looked around,but no one was there.....or so I thought.

These white things surrounded me and began to close in.I managed to jump out of that circle and run for the first thing I saw: A huge,white,castle.

Okay! If you wanna join in,now's the time!

Name:Tori

Eye color:bright green

Hair color/hair length:Black,a little past the shoulders.It's styled like Kairi's,but with bangs.

Weapon:Hikari's Sanctuary(Looks like the Kingdom Key,but purple and white)

Power:Light and Darkness,can copy anyone's abilities

Appearance:Light purple tank top,dark purple capris,white slip-ons, purple hairband.She also has a black wristband on her right,and lots of silver bangles on her left.

Personality:A mix between tomboy and girly-girl,nice to talk to,protective of her friends,hyper(to a point),can be serious,quiet,or shy.She likes to fight,read or draw.

History:She was searching for her friends(the main trio of course),and just happened to get the attention of the Heartless and Nobodies.

Name: Lee Kuro

Eye color: Grey

Hair color: Brown

Hair length: Down to lower back

Weapon: Wolf's Keyblade

Power: Controls shadows

Appearance: Black sneakers, black jeans, black and silver striped t-shirt under cropped black jacket that's usually tied around her waist unless she's fighting. She wears two black bangles on her left wrist, a black watch on her right, and a black seashell locket around her neck (like the ones in Mermaid Melody, but she's not a mermaid).

Personality: Tough, tomboy, stubborn, yet helpful, nice to talk to (if you don't tick her off) and loves anything to do with fighting.

She's also secretly an ice skater, but doesn't want others to know because she doesn't want them to think she's girly.

Quick Bio: Lee was a loner. She traveled from world to world, helping in the battle of Heartless (on Sora's side). But then she found the Organization, where she found a place to belong to. She joined and has been there ever since.

--------------------------

Lee watched from the huge white castle, staring at the girl who fought off the Dusks. She was...interesting. Different from all the other people she saw on the streets. The way she appeared from the portal all of a sudden...

Lee kept on a straight face as she muttered, "I wonder what all the others think of her..."

(Sorry, gonna have to continue tomorrow after school! Hope you don't mind me joining, Tori!)

Name:Troy

Eye color:Yellow

Hair color:brown

Hair length:2-3 in.

Weapon:Twilight's Door (its like rikus weapon,but its silver)

Power:Light and Darkness

Personality:Hyper,arrogant,selfless,shy,loves to have fun.

Appearence:black sandals,white mini-jacket(kinda like leons,but white)brown pants,golden necklace,Black-studded belt.Usually has his pocketwatch out.

History:Used to be a man who lived in the same village of sora,kairi,and riku,but was soon taken away from his home,and now lives in TCTNW(the castle that never was).

----------------------------

As Troy was messing around with his pocketwatch,he noticed some white beings attacking a girl,he had a serious face.

He quickly said "Look at that-a show.Might as well go get seats." As he opened a portal,he did a quick glance out the window and said to himself "What a woman."and walked through the portal.

Name: Dante

Eye color: Blue

Hair color: Black

Hair length: I don't excatlly know how long, but it is down to his neck

Weapon: Two Katanas put together (Can be pulled apart), and a Philadelphia Deringer (old pistol)

Power: Soul, he can summon souls from the dead, can escape his own body, and control someone's soul or take over them. He can also use Alchemy.

Appearance: Has black hair (His hair style is like Lelouch from Code Geass), and blue eyes. Wears a long red coat. He has a black shirt and baggy tan pants. He has two rings, a white one on the right hand, and a black one on the left. Has white skin. He is a 6'3.

Personality: He is a quiet. Doesn't talk much. He is always alone. But he doesn't enjoy being alone. He usually likes having a companion or two. When he is alone, he would play his harmonica. When he is with people, he is caring. He would do anything for them. When he is battle, he is always calm, and plans out his attack. Also, he may become selfish, and if you have a secret, or something like that, he will use his power. Even on his friends. But only for the right cause.

Dante was at the top of the white castle, sitting and playing his harmonica. Something caught his eyes. A girl was fighting off white creatures. Dante remembered those creatures. They were the Nobodies.

Dante stopped playing his hamonica, and stood up. He said, "Hmmmm, it would seem she may help me find someone." He took a picture of a girl. It was his sister. He waited until she would finish off the Nobodies. She may hold the answers he needs.

(I will continue this tomorrow, so goodnight http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.gif)

Name: alexis

Eye color: blue green

Hair color: black with red highlights

Hair length: as short as kairi/xions and about the same style

Weapon: erm...chakrams...

Power: FIAH!!!!!

Appearance: *points to top* and also she has the tattoo thingers like axels (they just look cool XDD) shes about 5'5" and...i cant think of what she wears right now xD she wears clothes, ill update this later

Personality: very witty super clueless sometimes a little cocky...ill update this later XDD

As I ran tward the white castle,I noticed that I was being watched.I didn't know who or what,but I knew someone or something was watching me.It kinda freaked me out.

"Hello? Who's there?"My response,more Dusks."Geesh!Why don't you guys find someone else to bother?!"

I prepared myself to fight off the Dusks,Keybade in hand.

Lee shook her head. "Enough of this. Too much fighting."

Lee teleported out of the castle and stepped in front of the girl. She waved her hand in front of the Dusks and made them disappear under her command. After the white creatures were gone, she sighed and turned to the girl, staring at her with rainy grey eyes.

"Wha-?"I blinked to see if the girl in front of me was an illusion or not.She wasn't,but she reminded me of a shadow,the way she dressed.But at least she was stylish."Um.....Thanks for sending those Dusks away.I was getting tired of swinging my keyblade around.My name's Tori!And you are...."

Name: Aryxa

Eye color: Red

Hair color: Black

Hair length: Like xions

Weapon: A long sword looks a little like Leon's but slimmer.

Power: Lighting

Appearance: Wears a very long black jacket with black pants and a green shirt.

Personality: Quiet most of the time unless you get her mad. She very nice but can be rude Also is a very good fighter because of her older brother.

Before she became a nobody, She lived with her older brother Devion who was a great warrior he taught her everything he knew and when she was ready he took her on a mission with him to protect their world from the heartless. He got wounded protecting her and and the last thing she remembers before she became a nobody was watching him die...now she with the Organization.

Lee stared back at her with unblinking eyes. "Yes. I work for Organization XIII. But I'm more forgiving than the Superior."

Lee beckoned Aryxa toward her. "Look, my friend. I have found a stray. I don't know what she's doing here, though."

Dante looked at the two girls. He said to himself, "Man, can she hurry up, I need to talk to her." He teleported to the ground and sneak to the wall to hear the converstation.

As troy sighed,he asked Lee "Lee...can you please just tell me where Dante is?I Think i might have important information for him."