Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wolf on the Run

Survival of the Keyblade (sequal to return of the keyblade)

Its been three years since the events of return of the keyblade and now all the worlds know

the keyblade has returned but many people now fear keyblade weilders after the events

of return of the keyblade and they have asked there leaders to do something all the while the

keyblade weilders think the worlds are at peace while unknown to them plots are being made

and the darkness in some worlds is growing stronger

Notes from last rp

this rp is based 1000 years after soras time so sora and anyone mention from the kh series

except some odd disney characters are all dead and with the exception of aqua and ven as well

only time sora and crew are mentioned in this rp is throw there links to there desendents

Rules

no god modding

no taking control of other peoples original characters

laguage allowed but dont go over boared

no killing anbody else's charcter without permission

post your favourite kh game at end your character

so i know you read the rules

lets keep it Pg 13

No ending or starting sequals to this rp with out my permission

all posts must be over 4 lines

Note you can have to main characters but only if you think you can handle it

here's the set up for light

Name:

Keyblade or normal weapon:

Home world:

Appearence:

Bio:

was your character in the last rp:

set up for darkness

Name:

ordinary Weapon or keyblade:

Home world:

Appearence:

Bio:

was your character in the last rp:

My Set ups

Light

Name: Joe

Keyblade: Outhkeeper, Kingdom Key, Way to the dawn, Destiny's Place the LD-Blade and a Gunblade

Home world: Destiny island

Appearence: high around 6:1 blue eyes muscler build wears a white jacket and dark blue jeans along with a red t-shirt

Bio: an pretty average boy from the island who lives with his parents but whos grandfather is always around making him train for some strange reason which joe soon descoved to be training for him to become a keyblade master once joe became a keyblade weilder he meet alex azura quentin and vexitus and together they fought many battles side by side until joe watch as his friend took down there worst enemy athxson

was your character in the last rp: Yes

Darkness

Name: Ezio

ordinary Weapon or keyblade: two hidden wrist blades and dark destroyer (another keyblade of my making like the LD-Blade)

Home world: Unknown

Appearence: his face is hidden by the hood he wears but he is in all black clothing not the organition coats though different

Bio: Unknown

was your character in the last rp: No

Name:Azura Rocecrant

Keyblade or normal weapon: MX's Keyblade,Dawn Seeker,Light Seeker,Darkness Seeker and Twilight Seeker.

Home world: Hollow Bastion

Appearence:Around 5'8". She has long chestnut hair that reaches to her waist. Her eyes are as blue as the clear sky and has tanned skin. She wears a black camisole and over it a blue shoulder-off top with black rose desighns over it. Black jeans. Blue,black and white converse. Has a blue belt around her waist where she has four of her keyblades;Dawn,Light,Darkness,and Twilight Seeker. Has two silver and blue arm armours on her two arms that are from abover her wrist to below her elbow,with that,she can summon her full armour. When she is ticked off and covered in darkness,to show it,her eyes change into a golden color.

Bio:Azura had no memory of her past,but as she joined in with Joe and the rest,she regained her memory to reveal a rough and very disturbing and scarred past. But as she had different struggles with the strong darkness within her. She realized and figured out a way to control the darkness. She even found out that her ancester was Master Xehanort. But with all of that behind her. She is looking foward,and has recently becomed a master,the one thing that made her feel that she was finally part of the light. She continues to train hard,reaching the goal of becoming a master of all four sides;Light,Darkness,Dawn,and Twilight. With not really a home to return to,she just travels around the worlds,and hangs out around Hollow Bastion from time to time. But soon she will find out the truth that will be revealed towards her and her keyblade wielding friends. She has also has been wondering where Quentin has been...she hasn't seen him in a long time now...

Was your character in the last rp:Yes

Kingdom Hearts:Birth By Sleep

here's the set up for light

Name: Dom Lock.

Keyblade or normal weapon: Sleeping Lion (Keyblade), and a gunblade based on a Velvet Nightmare: http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090713061317/finalfantasy/images/d/d0/Velvet_Nightmare_3.jpg

Home world: Hollow Bastion.

Appearence: 5'6" in height. Medium body type with lean muscles. Spiky light gray hair that extents down to just below her neck. Sharp hazel eyes. Tanned skin. Wears a green t-shirt under a leather bikers jacket that she usually keeps zipped up, a pair of dark blue jeans and tan combat boats.

Bio: Dominic, or Dom as she prefers, was always told by her grandmother that she was meant for great things. While Dom never thought she would be a world changer, Dom did believe she could make a difference. When she was 18, she enlisted in the Hollow Bastion Defense Force. She trained hard and graduated with honors. A few months ago, Dom was part of a patrol to flush out a wondering band of monsters. When her squad found the band, it was clear that the squad was out matched. They tried to retreat, but were attacked. Dom fought hard and was wounded. As one of the large beasts lumbered toward her for the kill, a Keyblade appeared in Dom's hand. With it, she was able to fight her way out and lead the the rest of her patrol home. She was out on sick leave till she healed. Her sick leave ended a week ago. Still she has not reactivated. Though she is worried about this, she has been venting her frustration by learning how to use her new weapon. While she has doubts the Force will have her back, she knows that she can still do good with a Keyblade.

was your character in the last rp: No.

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep.

Name: Ashton

ordinary Weapon or keyblade: The Twilight sword and a keyblade called Blackwing

Home world: A red world known as the Beast world

Appearence: He has long silver and black hair, wears a black coat, Gold eyes, 6.7 inches tall, black chains all his arms and legs, and he has a blade on his back

Bio: He was a reqular guy before darkness took over him. After a while, he started a plan that was unbeatable. He first joined a organzation, but soon betrayed and took the orb of worlds. He became a demon lord. Alex is his mortal emeny. He summoned the beast, almost died against Alex in Twilight Town, fused with the beast, killed the demon lords, summoned the beasts world, and got killed and sent to Hell. He now resides in Hell trying to get Alex use his Twilight Mugestu to destroy the Gates of Hell to ecaspe. The Gates have been Crack thanks to that move.

was your character in the last rp: Yes

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep

terraxaqua34 accepted

a hell i'm bored so we can start and people can keep signing up as we go along

joe was in twilight town standing on top of the clock tower joe stud there with his arms crossed thinking "the world leaders requested me at a meeting of the here today they havent requested any keyblade masters to any of them meetings since after the battle with ashton i wonder what could be up that they asked me to come"

A portal of darkness appeared in Twilight Town. Azura walked through it. She moved some hair behind her ear as the portal dissapeared. She turned and stared out at the setting sun. She felt her arm armour. It had symbols from Land of Departure,and it was silver with black markings. Meaning darkness and light. "It's been a while since that day..."Azura says. She then took out the envelope she received from a man. It was an invitation. For all Keyblade Masters. "I'm finally a Master...but I still need to become even better. If I am to control the four sides that are within me."Azura says as she turns and starts to walk around.

Dom looks around Twilight Town. This place was different than Hollow Bastion for sure. She had been sent here as part of a "look at how other Police forces operate." Dom knows that's just an excuses to get her out of Bastion. Internal Affairs were probably going through her apartment right now. She sighs and decides to make the best of it. She looks around and sees someone standing on stop of the Clock Tower.

"Now what nutjob" Dom thinks. "Would stand up there?"

joe looked out to the distance arms still crossed "this really must be something big" Joe then looked to the sky "them students of mine better not be causing to much trouble back at destiny island" (note i desided to leave LOD as CO for a while in this rp and have destiny island as the main training ground for new keyblade weilders) joe then jumped from the clock tower and down to the ground then heading for the arranged meeting place

Azura walked around the place. Then a shadow appeared behind her. A Heartless Shadow. It had a Heartless symbol tatoo on it's forehead. "There you are Roxel. Come along."Azura says. The Shadow then morphed into this cute little ferret and jumped on her shoulder. Azura rubbed it's head. "You are one lucky shadow...don't worry. One day,we'll get you back to your human self. I promise."Azura says. Roxel just waged its tail as Azura kept walking. Then Azura looked up and smiled as she saw a familiar figure. "Well I be."Azura says. Then Roxel jumped down from her shoulder and ranned up to the guy. (Joe.) Roxel went up and climed up his pants and then entered his shirt and moved around for curiosity. Azura simply walked towards him. "Master Joe."Azura says as she walked towards him. She thought it was no surprise since he was a Master too,he would most probably asked to attend the meeting too.

joe looked at azura and smiled "hey master azura" joe smirked "by the way i thought Roxel you trained roxel to stop being so owe whats the word owe ya up close and personal" joe smirked shoking his head as Roxel went back to azura "and ya i got asked to come to the meeting but im conserned its been three years since the world leaders asked any of us to one of these things"

"Roxel can't help it. He's to curious for his own good. His battleling techniques have gotten better though."Azura says as Roxel morphed into a bat and flew around them. "We're still looking for a way to turn him back into his human form...I promised that I would find a way and I'm keeping that promise."Azura says as Roxel transformed back into his ferret form and rested on Azura's shoulder. In all animal forms he would turn,he would be black,with yellow eyes,and with the heartless symbol tatoo on its forehead. Azura then looked up at Joe and noded. "I got invited too."Azura says showing her invitation. "It is indeed strange. But maybe they have trouble with the darkness?I dunno."Azura says.

There was fire around. People begging for it to stop. Only one person wasn't beaten by the demons of Hell. It was Ashton. He wore a brown cape to cover his body.'' Seems their having their little meeting. Maybe I should scare them.''said Ashton as he lifted his arm.'' Soaring net of the heavens.''said Ashton.'' Azura, Joe. It's me. You should already know who I am. Don't worry about me. I'll come back. Stronger now since I have Hell under my control. Hehe.''said Ashton as the message was sent to their heads. He standed up and laugh as it was heard though all of Hell.

Number XV accepted

joe looks at azura "ya must be something like that but i can sense when the darkness is growing stronger and i havent sensed any big activate in months but still they asked us to come so might as well go check it out" azura nodes joe then looks to roxel "you might want to go hid somewhere buddy" joe then heard a voice echo throw his head "ashton" joe quickly looked around as ashtons message echoed throw his head joe then looked to azura "you hear that" azura nodes "come on we need to get to the meeting fast tell the leaders about this" joe and azura then run then arriving at the meeting area when they get there the huge meeting room was empty joe looked around "hey whats going on were not early" joe then heard a voice echo throw the room "hello keyblade weilders i see you came after all" "whos there" joe asked "me owe im your worse nightmare me and my men were hired by the world leaders to kill each and every last one of you keyblade weilders since you our all to dangerous to keep around a perfect example is that battle that left hollow bastion in ruin three years ago" joe yelled out again "who are you" "my name is none of your concerne besides you wont live long enough to learn it as it is" about fifty men then surrounded joe and azura "owe great"

Azura stared. Roxel crawled out of his hiding place and growled. Azura saw as they were sorrounded and cornered. "B-But,why?!Dangerous?!We saved the worlds from Oblivion!"Azura says trying to reason. No use as she heard them laugh. Azura stared at them. "All you did was turn Hollow Bastion into dust. And after you were done with your games,you left it to bear on its own. Now say your last prayers,Keyblade Wielders."One of them says. Azura stared. One suddenly strickled her from behin. Roxel jumped and morphed into a wolf and bitted the man on the neck and pushed him back. Azura summoned two of her keyblades. "Get them!"One of them says as they all attacked.

joe looks at the men as they begin to attack joe then drew his gun blade and summoned his Oathkeeper he then began to shot and cut down some of the men "azura we need to get out of here quick destiny island could be in danger if these guys are out to kill every last keyblade weilder destiny island is going to be the main target"

John killed the last Heartless. He looked around his house. It was completely trashed. He sighed. He hadn't seen his family in a while. He walked out of his trashed house. He stopped by the ice cream shop. He had heard they sold this same ice cream a long time ago. He bought some, and headed to the clock tower.

Azura anime sweatdropped. "Well,that was a very nice way to yell out the location of your students right at the enemy's face."Azura says. Roxel was throwing the enemy's away and roaring. Azura saw one and she clashed blades and jumped back. "Come here girl."The man says as he attacked. Azura dodged and then slammed her blade down at his head. She then used her otehr blade to block teh attack and she kicked them away. She then had darkness in her hand. "Joe,I can the use the Twilight to teleport us,hang onto me and I'll get us to Destiny Island!"Azura says.

John sat on the clock tower, looking at the sunset. He had always liked it. He looked down. He noticed some sirens and whistles. He sighed. He knew why. So, his parents were dead. He leaned back, and finished his ice cream. He closed his eyes. He had to get out of here.

joe looked to azura and nodes then grabbing her hand as the two disappear and then reappear on destiny island joe then turns to azura "just for the record they probley already knew all the students were here i sent a message out to the worlds after we beat ashton giving info about how destiny island was being used as a training ground for new keyblade weilders" joe then looked around destiny island seemed quiet for now

Azura looked at Joe and noded. "Whatever. We need to get your students and the rest and so before we get ambushed."Azura says as she saw Roxel appear in his normal Shadow form and stared at them. "Come on,lets go."Azura says as she walked around following Joe. Roxel right besides them catching up. Azura looked from side to side and was relefied that it was peaceful so far and that there wasn't anh sign of attacks or so. That was a good thing.

joe looked around the island gathering all the students in total there was twelve joe had found ten of them when one more arrived badly injured joe looked at her "Micheal what happened!" "they they came out of nowhere me and James were at traverse town taking care of a giant heartless that had shown up when they came they caught me off guard James he saved me but by doing so he got himself killed i only just managed to escape if he hadnt of shown up i would of been killed" "micheal if who hadnt of shown up" "a dark keyblade weilder his name he said it was" micheal then passed out joe caught micheal as she fell he then turned to two more of his students "Clair Densile take Micheal get her somewhere safe" the two node then taking micheal joe then looked to azura "these men are heartless attacking kids when there try to protect other worlds keep them safe"