Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Key2Oblivion

Any tips on getting through this new schedule?

So it's training season for my college baseball team which means being here at 6am Teusdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. That wouldn't be TERRIBLE if I didn't have to get up at 4 a.m. to get here. Or if I didn't have classes until 9:45 p.m. on Teusdays and Thursdays...help me...

its the life of a student athlete...thats why im not on my college's basketball team...i just like to shoot around and have fun...i cant stand practice and conditioning especially in the morning...i am however playing intramurals so i dont have to deal with situations like yours.

Yes, this seems to be a very difficult situation...

But if you want to keep your place at the basket team, I'm afraid you'll need to continue doing this...

After all, to get to our goals, some "sacrifices" are needed, right?

If your in college I reaaaally hope your misspelling Tuesday on purpose.. twice..

He probably misspelled it.....(hint: the correct spelling of Tuesday is....basically everywhere).

Yes I misspelled it, but again, it was a TUESDAY so that means I was up at 4, running from 6 to 8 and then had class all day...I was tired when I posted this...