Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

"I want to change my username" & "I want to delete my account"

William I want it to be William. I just renewed my Code Lyoko fangirl when I found out they where coming. I should of seen it weeks ago. Shit.

Edited by Rixku

It's not much of a change, but I'd like to have VIIth Angel, instead of VIIth angel. I just think it'd look better with a capital letter. Thanks!

Edited by VIIth angel

It's not much of a change, but I'd like to have VIIth Angel, instead of VIIth angel. I just think it'd look better with a capital letter. Thanks!

I'll do that right now since it's not a dramatic change

It's been a week. I would still like to get my name changed to Xaon. If that's possible. :D Thanks.

Done

I want my name to be changed to: "Photos"GIM?

So you want the symbols too so it will be "Photos"GIM? or just what's in the quotation so it would be Photos ?

I Want to have my name changed from KeyToDestiny26 to Sora_Roxas26 i will come back in a week on November 13th, to restate that i do want my name changed, thanks guys

Edited by KeyToDestiny26

I Want to have my name changed from KeyToDestiny26 to Sora_Roxas26 i will come back in a week on November 13th, to restate that i do want my name changed, thanks guys

I can't wait for my name change, already changed my picture to a Sora&Roxas mirror picture, to match when my name gets changed to Sora_Roxas26

So when will my username be changed?

Sorry, I was going to do it yesterday but I was on the school's internet and it was going impossibly slow -.- It's changed now.

Sorry, I was going to do it yesterday but I was on the school's internet and it was going impossibly slow -.- It's changed now.

Can you translate this "Mucho Thank You. With less than three."