Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
riku4

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

I am planning on getting OoT as well as many other 3DS games like MGS3, Mario kart 3DS, Paper Mariio, Kid Icarus, ect. I already have my 3DS ready for the game too.

Hello everyone, welcome to my review of one of the greatest games of all time, which of course is The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D. This game is truly a remarkable masterpiece and a great work of art, this is such a game that has reached the hearts of millions of people (especially children) worldwide back in the N64 days and has been revamped and remade to be in our lives once again to give us all that same warm and magical feeling from the game.

Story:

The story takes place in a land called Hyrule, where the main character, Link, sets off into a great and epic journey to save Hyrule from a man named Ganondorf,who is the main antagonist of the game. Link travels far and wide in order to save Hyrule from Ganaondorf, with the help of some familiar faces. I find the story to be really exciting and great and one that never fails to amuse you when playing the game over and over again. The story quiet gets you a good feeling inside when you play throughout the entire game.

Gameplay:

I am in love with the gameplay of this game. The gameplay is simply remarkable and works very well for fighting normal enemies and bosses. The L Targeting is very useful for handling enemies and taking them down. But what I really love, is the side quests. The side quests are very fun and brings out a good challenge for you as well. Along with obtaining useful and good items as a reward for completing the challenge. Such as collect a heart piece. The dungeons in the game are fantastic, it really requires you to use your head and figure out the puzzle before moving on further into the dungeon. I really like how how the puzzles requires you to use some of your weapons to solve it. And the bosses, they are really fun to fight and bring quite some nostalgia as well for those who have played OoT before.

Graphics:

The graphics are really amazing and outstanding. I really like how everything is revamped and more into detail from the origional version of the game. Things like Link's eyes, the Deku Tree, and the environment overall are in much greater detail. The gyroscope feature is really awesome and takes good advantage of using the camera.

The good:

The good things I like about this game is how they kept the music from the origional game and never changed anything or make a orchestrated song from the 3DS version. Although i do like how they made a orchestrated song at the ending credits of the game. it was very nice and awesome.

The bad:

The only downside I have to this game is how it's hard to aim with the gyroscope, especially when you are using your arrows to shoot down those Poes that are hiding in Hyrule field. But that's just my opinion though, it's still a good game overall.

So overall I give this game a 10/10.

Graphics:

The gyroscope feature is really awesome and takes good advantage of using the camera.

The bad:

The only downside I have to this game is how it's hard to aim with the gyroscope, especially when you are using your arrows to shoot down those Poes that are hiding in Hyrule field. But that's just my opinion though, it's still a good game overall.

???

I love this, it combines many of the best songs from the game into one:

Some of my favourite songs are the Song of Storms, Bolero of Fire, Serenade of Water and Requiem of Spirit, but I love pretty much all the songs in the game.

I need a serious help here in Ganon's Castle.....I managed to break 5 seals in Ganon's Castle and the last one remained was the one behind the spirit door...I've tried tp burn that spider net on the roof with bombs but I figured out that I need the Fire Arrow and I don't know from where I can get it

Thanks guys......I'm gonna do it right now.........thanks a lot

It's pretty awesome that you've almost beat the game without fire arrows. They're very handy. :D

I wasn't aware of the fact that I Can get the fire arrow by aiming at the sun....I thought I won't get it that way so I kept on playing until I reached Ganon's Castle.....before that I used the fire spell and some torches and bombs to solve fire related puzzles

Innovation! I personally think things are more epic when you miss something like that and have to play around and use your head to make up for it. Fun memories!