Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KH3D Kingdom Hearts 3D countdown topic (The game is out in all regions! The official party thread!)

I am so stoked for this!!!!

Feels like I've been waiting ten years for this game!

Oh wait...

Techically, you have. Now, let us all go to Square Enix in Japan, go up to Normura, hug for creating Kingdom Hearts, and slap him for not rushing the Final Fantasy Versus XIII Team to work faster. I mean really, you had a bit over six years, and from what we see, YOU DID NOTHING!!! And outside, where that squirrel is, NOTHING!!! And under your school desks, NOTHING!!! And in your bathroom, nothing. Come on, we have to wait even more for Kingdom Hearts III, which will take long enough. Just admit Final Fantasy Versus XIII as a failure or rename it as Final Fantasy XV and put it to the side. It's time to work on Kingdom Hearts III!!!

Quickly, we need to run really fast and speed up to May 20 (Mario Tennis Open), then June 5 (E3), June 14 (Pokemon Pokedex Pro and AR Launcher), June 18 (Pokemon Conquest), July 3 (Theatryhtm), and July 31 (Kingdom Hearts 3D: DREAM DROP DISTANCE)!!! Here I go!!!!!!! (smashes into wall) ...ow....

92 NA 81 EU untill the release of Dream Drop Distance, -sigh- can't it be May so I can be at my camp and forget about how long it's gonna be untill this game comes out? oh and 38 days untill E3

NO!!....you shall wait in misery with the rest of the NA population!...you shall!

I can't wait until July 31st! The Na release date is 3 weeks after my birthday. I have a strong feeling that the release date will be pushed up to the end of the summer again similar to bbs. Let's hope we get some special extras for the Na/Euro version.

90 days and 13 hours left! Man it's going to be hard not to soil myself with the english stuff for 11 days!

just play anotheer game like zelda or somthng thats wut im going to do

1 month down! 3 more to go!

That is a much better way of thinking about it than 90 friggin days of torture. thank you... you have served purpose in my life.