Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kaiso

ATLA/Legend of Korra Fanclub

Title speaks for itself.

Share anything and everything Avatar here! Korrasexuals are especially welcomed. ;D

====================================================================

Posted Image

Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Only the Avatar was the master of all four elements. Only he could stop the ruthless Fire Nation from conquering the world. But when the world needed him most, he disappeared. Until now... On the South Pole, a lone Water Tribe village struggles to survive. It's here that a young Waterbender named Katara and her warrior brother Sokka rescue a strange boy named Aang from a cavernous iceberg. Not only is Aang an Airbender--a race of people no one has seen in a century--but they soon discover that Aang is also the long lost Avatar. Now it's up to Katara and Sokka to make sure Aang faces his destiny to save the tribe--and himself. Did we mention he's only 12?

Posted Image

Republic City is everything that Avatar Aang and Fire Lord Zuko fought for when they ended the Hundred Year War. With balance restored to the four nations, benders and non-benders can live together in peace, in this thriving metropolitan area. But even the steampunk paradise of Republic City has its problems, as the next Avatar discovers. When Avatar Korra arrives in Republic City to master her airbending, she comes face to face with criminal bending gangs as well as members of a vocal anti-bending revolution. Before long, Korra's Avatar skills are put to the test when she encounters a group of Chi-blockers led by the charismatic and mysterious Amon, who threatens the city and all the benders in it. Despite the immense danger, Korra vows to fight the growing anti-bending revolution. But will she be able to stop Amon before he rises to power and makes his vision of a bending-free world a reality?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧MEMBERS

- Kaiso
-Gumi
-StrongHeart
-crashrobot55
-Number XV
-Always
-Kingdom Sora

-King Demise
- Goddess Koko
-rikumaster

-Mowrt620

So, is anyone else watching the Path to Korra ATLA marathon this week?

asgadsgas It makes me sooooo happy because I just just a young girl when they first came out and now I'm 18 and Legend of Korra and ahhhhhh I'm so excited! But I have to wait for the 21st before I see anything new since I saw the online premiere.

Also anyone that has itunes! : You can download the first two episodes for free!!

Why do people call it leaked when it wasn't in the end? I mean nick put it up themselves on Korranation.com so it wasn't leaked. It was just an early internet premiere and they're available to anyone who has itunes, you can watch the first episode on Movies on Demand if you have Time Warner Cable, and various video providers even have both of the first two episodes available to their customers so... yeah it's not really a leak. Leak isn't really the correct term if the company themselves provide it in my opinion. Early premiere really is the proper title since it hasn't officially aired on Nick's own TV channel but it's actually already available elsewhere. :U

Why do people call it leaked when it wasn't in the end? I mean nick put it up themselves on Korranation.com so it wasn't leaked. It was just an early internet premiere and they're available to anyone who has itunes, you can watch the first episode on Movies on Demand if you have Time Warner Cable, and various video providers even have both of the first two episodes available to their customers so... yeah it's not really a leak. :U

i watched them both by just searching for it on google

Honestly, I think Zuko and Katara deserved each other. <3

Saaaaammmmeeeee!!!!!! I'm a rabid Zutara fangirl!!!!!!! xD

I mean, I think Zuko should've ended up with ANYONE besides firetrucking Mai, but ESPECIALLY Katara would've been awesome!

Legend... Korra... Fanclub?? I'M TOTALLY FIRETRUCKING IN! I love Avatar the Last Airbender! It was so freaking epic! And I can't wait for Legend of Korra! It's going to be so freaking awesome!!

I have a strong dislike for Avatar, I watch a couple of epsiodes to judge it, but then I saw Korra and I am going to watch her, but I still hate the original, but the new one got my attention. I will also never watch the real life movie after the reviews.

I'm sure everyone can agree that the live action adaptations are terrible.

Absolutely. And please don't say adaptions. There was only one. We don't need them getting ideas.

Absolutely. And please don't say adaptions. There was only one. We don't need them getting ideas.

Duly noted. xD

Just finished watching the Jet episode on nicktoons!!! Katara likes the bad boyyyss~

But I think they're just going to show only one clip per day for Korra stuff on The Path To Korra. D: -- Since they've been repeating the same clip with Korra and Tahno.

Over the past year I have watched ATLA about 5 times through! I'm addicted! And I bought all the comics and I've downloaded the new Korra episodes. Love Avatar. One of my all time favorite series, for anything. <3

I've started to get sick of butt-hurt people saying crap about how The Legend of Korra turned out. 'A new city, that sucks! Aang dead, that's stupid! Etc.' The people who made this series don't owe you anything. It's THEIRS.

I've started to get sick of butt-hurt people saying crap about how The Legend of Korra turned out. 'A new city, that sucks! Aang dead, that's stupid! Etc.' The people who made this series don't owe you anything. It's THEIRS.

Yeah! Plus, Aang being dead in this series is kind of THE POINT. Otherwise, how could he be reincarnated through Korra if he was still alive?? Seriously, some people... http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/sleep.png