Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Novarin

KH2 Xemnas and Kingdom hearts

I was wondering why the organization needed thousands of hearts for 8 people? ( if that's the right amount of Sora survivors at the beginning ) How many hearts can one body hold if they really needed that many. ( Sora holds a record of 3 )

*Sigh*

Okay, allow me to explain. I'll try and leave out KH3D spoilers.

Organization XIII is created with the purpose of creating Kingdom Hearts for various reasons. However, none of these reasons are to give the Organization members hearts.

This was a lie fathomed by Xemnas and probably Xigbar as well. They just really wanted the power of Kingdom Hearts. Having a heart doesn't turn a Nobody into a Somebody anyway.

To convince everyone to fight for them, they had to give them something to fight for. Of course, it would never be possible to prove, so everyone had to take Xemnas' word for it.

But anyway, the reason that the Organization created Kingdom Hearts was not to give hearts to the Organization members. It never was. It was to take control of Kingdom Hearts, a great power source and other reasons as well as that.

*Sigh*

Okay, allow me to explain. I'll try and leave out KH3D spoilers.

Organization XIII is created with the purpose of creating Kingdom Hearts for various reasons. However, none of these reasons are to give the Organization members hearts.

This was a lie fathomed by Xemnas and probably Xigbar as well. They just really wanted the power of Kingdom Hearts. Having a heart doesn't turn a Nobody into a Somebody anyway.

To convince everyone to fight for them, they had to give them something to fight for. Of course, it would never be possible to prove, so everyone had to take Xemnas' word for it.

But anyway, the reason that the Organization created Kingdom Hearts was not to give hearts to the Organization members. It never was. It was to take control of Kingdom Hearts, a great power source and other reasons as well as that.

Yeah, that's basically the gist of it :)

first of all, Xemnas original plans was not to give hearts back to them.

Since he discovered that nobodies can create new hearts through emotions, he needed to create kingdom hearts in order to create 13 darkness for MX. He didnt tell this to other members, because they could have betrayed him.

Since he discovered that nobodies can create new hearts through emotions, he needed to create kingdom hearts in order to create 13 darkness for MX. He didnt tell this to other members, because they could have betrayed him.

for MX? BUT HOW DID HE KNOW MX WANTED THESE HEARTS!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH haha :)