Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
ObsidianEagle

SNOW, SNOW, And Guess What? SNOW!

Ok, i've got no idea if there are any active english members here (except of course deathskull and his britishness).

but here laft february, we had 4 inches of snow, and it was the most i have ever seen!

then a couple of weeks ago, we had about 2 inches. wasn't that much but got us off school!

but tonight, the weather forcast said that people in the middle-south of the UK will get a pleasant surprise (but obviously they didn't call it that, they have to ruin it by saying it's a 'severe weather warning'). i live in surrey, just inside the area mentioned.

so, tommorrow morning i should be expecting 1.5 FEET of snow! this is more than i've ever seen (in england).

i'm not sure how it is in america, but over here it's immense! i've got my sledge ready (i'm luckily to live in a town next to one of the biggest hills in surrey).

discuss

at these you guys have snow, down where i'm form snow does not exist. None of us,really know wha tsnow is.

[align=center]Oh, you so lucky~!

8D

I bet you'll jump up tomorrow morning with an eager face and an eager grin and dart out the door with your sled dragging behind~!

So much fun~!

Oh, so lucky... We don't get snow much, but a little would be nice down here in the South~

o:

Though, I gotta say... I love the warm weather~<3

Perfect beach weather~!

x3

~Summer~[/align]

i LOVE snow. <3

texas doesn't get much snow since we're in the south ;A; so if it ever DOES snow, it's a huge deal 8D

the most snow i've seen is i think...2-4 inches. i think. xD it snowed last month, but it was like fart snow. (kaiso reference 8D)

i'm very glad for you ^^! it must be awesome being able to do that with so much snow xD have fun <3

Dont get me wrong, Florida kicks ass/ just no snow... =(

But trust me.. theres no lack of COLD....

*shivers*

it was 25 farenheit yesterday... during the day... not at night...

Sign in to follow this