Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aqua7KH

Deceased Baby Wakes Up at His Own Funeral

How in the firetruck?

Actually I just remembered that in 1000 ways to die this guy was buried alive, but he was paralysed and still alive. And then grave robbers dug up his grave and he had spent the last moments of his life trying to claw his way out.

I firetrucking love that show.

this really freaked me out. but that was just sad for the baby to come back to life and then go away again... :(((

There is a poison in puffer fish that if consumed by preparing wrong can make you appear dead by paralyzing you but yet you are still alive, able to think and feel but not move ..Scary shit .

and besides they thought the guy was dead. they didnt know that he was paralized. but yea i remember that too. i hated the final scene, he had bloody hands........

What if he woke up again in his coffin and they didn't know QAQ this stuff about people eating other people's faces and dead kids waking up is really scaring me

ikr. all of the sudden just wakes up and asks for water. the whole idea of it is scary enough.

this really freaked me out. but that was just sad for the baby to come back to life and then go away again... :(((

and besides they thought the guy was dead. they didnt know that he was paralized. but yea i remember that too. i hated the final scene, he had bloody hands........

ikr. all of the sudden just wakes up and asks for water. the whole idea of it is scary enough.

Im not talking about any movie .This exists in real life too.