Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Bigbadcloud

KH3D "Spolier's" Hooded Figure in PP

Have we found out Who the hooded riku is yet my guess wiuld be it is Ansem-riku , im not sor sure its data riku or replaku.becuase at the end of the game it shows in the credits of each hooded 13 members but they did not show hooded riku so i asmu it was ansem riku. also he doest not talk so he wont show up as one of the people that vocie acted?SO WHO IS HE!

Oh yeah. Almost completely forgot about that. Haven't seen that cutscene since like one of the opening trailers. Riku seems to think its his replica but we don't know. I suppose its possible that Riku is Ansem-Riku. Personally I would need to see the dubbed version of the cutscene to make any real theories on the matter but thanks for reminding me about that.

I guess he could be part of the thirteen seekers of darkness no matter what he is though...

SPOILER>>>>>>>>>>SPOILER>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It's Ansem who took the form of Riku and kidnapped Pinochio to remind Riku of the evil deeds he commited and how the darkness is still inside him just like it was back in

KH1

But i thout after the fact that sora beat rikuansem how can he trasform back to riku's form or can he do it at will also if riku ansem was the one taken form that time line wouldent the kh1 riku say WTF so witch ansem was it the one in kh1 or the one in Com thats the big if?

It's really hard to tell, but I have a guess (since the game itself doesn't clearly explain). Since that world was one a world that Riku and Sora had already been to, they have a connections to it. Riku once appeared there and tried to take Pinochio right? That guy who showed up to Riku represents who he was in KH1. But it would be cool if it was Riku's Replica!

Evil guys are evil. (yeah, I'm too clever~)

So, the Evil Beings could have make a new replika, or find the fake heart of the first Repliku, that gone somewhere after his end at Twilight Town/Castle Oblivion...

Then, after having a Repliku anew on there side, they could have rewrite his memories or symply turn him into the same of things Vanitas was. So, both Ansem and Master Xehanort would have an "apprentice/squire". And gain theire own Riku who can use freely the Darkness.

Or maybe it's not that at all. xD

But I would like to see Repliku come back as well. .__.