Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KH3D Kingdom Hearts 3D launch event at Nintendo World New York-- Coverage, photos & videos!

Square Enix have announced that a premiere launch event will be held for the North American release of Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]. On Saturday July 28, 2012 from 9AM to 1PM, at the Nintendo World store in New York, fans will have the opportunity to purchase the game three days before its scheduled launch on July 31, 2012. A limited number of Mark of Mastery editions will be available. Fans will also have the opportunity to write messages to the Japanese development team of the game. Exciting stuff! Will you be attending the event? Let us know below.Square Enix also released the following Launch Trailer for North America along with the announcement. This is identical to the recent European Launch Trailer, but also contains a voice-over to explain some features of the game. Enjoy!

I will be attending : D

Cool! Someone who is going should have a sign saying "EVERYONE FROM KH13 RIGHT HERE!"

I like the idea of having someone have a sign of "KH13 here." lol

This is a great idea, I'd love it if people do this and meet up.

And more stuff given out? Damn if only I had extra cash/ didn't pre-order. >_<

Well at least I can get another poster for my collection.

I would go....but i already pre-ordered the game.

You can cancel your order.

Getting the game 3 days early and special goodies are gonna be given out during the event and I can't go...

Posted Image

It's gonna be sweet.

GO ON A PLANE AND COME HERE

Edited by Shana09

Other cities need a nintendo world with fantastic events! > :( New York gets everything........

*coughcoughCHICAGO!coughcough*

NYC ALL THE WAI XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO/shotshotshot

It is a major city, it kind of makes sense.

Yeah it's ONE major city in NA but it ain't the only one! They could at least have a tour where in NA where they visit OTHER major cities...New York sucks! (well, actually it's an ok city I'm just furious in this case...) Plus, it's only on the east side...what about the west Squeenix?! *sigh* disappointed *this person* :/

Well, if they're giving it out when you attend the event that doesn't necessarily mean you have to pay for it...unless you plan to purchase extra stuff...

*gasp* lucky! That's a great way to celebrate ur bday! Maybe I should just go ahead and purchase plane tickets for this weekend... My bday was two weeks ago so I'm not too late...

Yeah it's ONE major city in NA but it ain't the only one! They could at least have a tour where in NA where they visit OTHER major cities...New York sucks! (well, actually it's an ok city I'm just furious in this case...) Plus, it's only on the east side...what about the west Squeenix?! *sigh* disappointed *this person* :/

NY is great, mostly NYC is.

Plus a lot of people live here, so why not create an event for them?

Also they do give a lot of events for the west coast, such as California.