Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
darklighter

KH1 Do you remember how old you were when you first played kh?

I was nine or perhaps ten (I think xD). The only thing I remember is that I saw a friend of mine's playing KH2, and I immediately liked it. I bought a PS2 for it, since I wanted a new console anyway, and got the game. Since this friend keeps up with the games, I expect he got it on 2006 when it was released in NA, so that's how I figure I was about this age.

I was five or six. I obviously couldn't actually play it, but I'm the youngest of 6, and I would always watch my siblings play KH1. They would even let me horse around Destiny Islands (I remember one time I actually talked to Kairi on accident, so I went to Traverse Town... and died like 40 times). Although, they grew out of the series those weirdos but I guess I never did :D Teenager now, and I still play the same KH1 game all the time. :,) I literally grew up with this game.

I was 12- was walking around Blockbuster and I saw the case for Kingdom Hearts and thought it looked interesting. I brought it home and played the game and I've been a huge fan ever since. I'm 23 now; man I feel old xP

I was 4 when it first came out and my dad got it for me and my sister.I remember i kept asking my dad if Sora was a girl.I didn't beat the game though till i was maybe seven.It was the best game i ever played when i was little.Even though i don't play it much now i still love the series.Posted Image