October 5, 201214 yr You've gotta be kidding me. lol But that Pokemon thing is funny. Edited October 5, 201214 yr by VisitJoan
October 5, 201214 yr I honestly don't see what humor in this you're trying to point out, baylaust. Though that Pokemon one that Ztar posted is pretty cool and funny.
October 5, 201214 yr Got a Yugioh version of this? I haven't seen any other than this pokemon one. sorry.
October 5, 201214 yr That's their hair - I thought someone switched their faces. No their ties switched.
October 5, 201214 yr Obama x Romney is canon Someone photoshopped them kissing. It was actually done very well...
October 5, 201214 yr I honestly don't see what humor in this you're trying to point out, baylaust. Though that Pokemon one that Ztar posted is pretty cool and funny. No their ties switched.
October 5, 201214 yr I dun't get it also this proves with any haircut, obama will be beautiful Edited October 5, 201214 yr by Shana09