Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Stardustblade358

Superessendam Asylum:The Festival of Madness

sin heard the voice behind him then going allaround him he didnt say anything he keep going on his way he stoped for a second and looked at how big the room was he then sat down he started thinking for a minute ".....this room is big i wonder how many people are going to keep comeing in..". he listened to the girls voice and he started to think about a few years back he remember a girls voice and that his shirt was being tugged on he snapped out of it.he then deaded the sound of everone else around him he didnt speak to her but with her questions he shook his head or ether nodded he then stoped a few times but keep faceing in the dirction of the voice he felt he remembered the voice of the child she spook the same way as the girl did he started again "ik this girl this voice...the same odd questions..."he raised his hand slowly and rubbed the girls face then her head slowly he heard her breathing and tried avoiding her mouth and noise best he could.

Edited by darklunatic

"Let me out of here! Get these people away from me!" Ophelia yelled at the door. She soon gave up and stared at the girl in the corner. "Are you just another hallucination? Are all of you them?" she asked. She looked at Azura. "Your not a hallucination! Yay! Be my friend! Please! I've never had a real friend. Every body else, these dark people, look at them, their scary....Im scared....I want out..." Ophelia said as she sat on the ground crying. "Let me out of here! Where am I? Who are these people?!" she yelled.

Sitting herself in a corner away from the rest of the people she buried her face into her arms while she softly mumbled a song making low enough that they couldn't hear what she spoke. She really just wanted to get out of here now. The reminder of what this place was sent chills down her spine and brought up unwanted memories of her terrible past in one similar to this one.

~Participent Residents~

-Name: Belphegor or Bel for short (Real Name unknown)

-Appearence: http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3558/3574837643_fc66d18af6.jpg

-How long have you been here?: 10 Years

-Condition: Intense obsession for blood and dellusions of being the immortal son of satan

-Bio: As a child, Bel was somehow... Different. At the age of five, he had slaughtered his family, bathing in their blood before eliminating all traces of his past. By the age of seven, he was caught drowning a child by slitting his palm open and forcing blood to gush down into their lungs. The amount of victims Bel worked up during those two years remains unknown until this day. When brought to the Asylum, Bel was questioned why he killed people, which he responded with "Because I am a Prince."

-Main weapon: Cleaver

Edited by Oblivion 22

(Accepted)

Azura tilted her head from side to side. This angel of darkness that she saw in her eyes seemed unique. He was definately different. Azura seemed to laugh as she spun around and loked at the sane girl from the outside. "She's from the outside,right? I wonder if this one will survive. Last year's sane person pushed me into the needle pit. So I had to rip his arms off to eat for the night~"Azura says,making sure the girl would hear. She tunred to Sin again and stared. "Why are you here? Did you kill someone? Did you got attacked and had to fight back?"Azura asks. She then looked around and back at Sin,getting a bit closer. "Did the White Rabbit sent you to get us out of here? I bett he did. The red queen of this place is very mean,and doesn't like us. But I guess this is why we compete,to escape from Wonderland,right?"Azura asks. She then turned to the sane girl and laughed. "She won't be able to last~"Azura says as she started to spin and wave her arms around. She turned to the girl and hurried over to her. She knelt down and grabbed her hair and pulled on it. "It's so pretty,it doesn't have a speck of blood on it like mine has..."Azura says as her eyes were somewhat wide.

"Because the blood was pulled away by cutting away her past. It grew back but has lost its shine." Gently she grabbed Azura's hand before removing her hand from her hair. "I can play with blood just as well as you guys can because I WILL NOT stay here. I won't stay in a place like this ever again." She glared at the girl with obvious fury.

Bel sat in the middle of his cell wearing a tightly bound straight jacket as a man walked in. "Belphegor, it's good to see you again. I see that you're condition hasn't improved." Bel remained dead silent as the man continued to talk. "Bel, we're letting you into the festival this year, congratulations." Bel's face lit up with grin that covered half his face. "I'm going to get the chance to kill again, hahaha." Bel began to laugh to himself as he was getting more and more excited. "Come on, lets take you to the others." The man touched Bel's shoulder, but he was instantly bit until his wrist bled. "Don't ever touch me you filthy mortal, I am a Prince." The man punched Bel in the face and took his arm back. "Of course you are, Prince of all nut-cases." Bel then got to his feet and walked with the guards as he licked the blood off his lips as it remained splashed over his face. "Tasty!"

sin watched listened to azura and the foot steps he then closed his eyes for a minute or so and sat calm he didn't say a word his breathing was somewhat non excistant  he started replaying small things in his mind he then laid out what he new of the place he started thinking "there are not many windows most of the doors are auto lock ..."he opened his eye just anof so a slit could be seen he saw a memory of his past compition he didnt blink "so many scream's...the sound of there pain..."he stopped for a minute he could feel that soon night would fall and the hunt would begin he let his mind wonder as the voices of the people around him roared and then went silent once he fully closed his self off he remembered a weird sound then that girls voice again. he sat up and waitied for the night to fall and the hunt to get under way.

Something broke through the wall she had made over her years since being dubbed 'insane' as she narrowed her brown orbs in Azura's direction before giving Azura a right hook landing right in her jaw. Shaking her head as she stumbled back looking at the blood that coated her knuckle. "I'm already loosing it all this quickly. I hope for everyone's sake that you end up dead or free. I couldn't imagine surviving more years in this place where you could never see the light of day or night." She seemed to blank out as she stared a her knuckle but in truth she was waiting to see if anyone would react to seeing that she just managed to be sane in front of them. 

(Sorry I'm a little late...)A nurse walked into the room I was in. She looked worried, I understood why...she looked so fun and easy to dissect!! I hear dissecting living beings was an OCD for me, but I thought it natural...people would love to dissect once they try it! It's addictive, like a drug. In fact, I loved it so much 20% of my body was covered by stitches! I had dissected myself every now and then, it's fun, but not as much. "Tell me ms. Nurse, how come I've seen you for three years after I got out of Death Row, but I STILL haven't dissected you?! That...is insanity." I said with a mild psychotic chuckle. The nurse took out a pill, "Here, you're going to have to take this." She said, stuttering and hesitating. "I'm a bit tired...maybe you should come over here and give it to me." I suggested, wondering if she new about my bladed spine. It was ready to rip out of my spine. "Come on, let me DISSECT YOU!!!" I yelled as she pulled out what seemed to be a dart and threw it at my arm. It was like the pill, just with more pain and you could throw it from a distance. "Hahahaheheheh, that was fun. DO IT AGAIN!" I sarcastically gestured as the nurse quickly got out of the room and several men came in. 

Bel was walking along, following the guards when he was suddenly pushed into the room with the other participants. "I think you forgot something..." "As if we would actually let you out of the straight jacket, you'd kill us before we even got the festival started." Bel smiled wildly as the men walked away leaving him in the straight jacket with blood still remaining on his face. "Well let's have a look here..." Bel looked around the room to see a bunch of people who were either insane or just scared. "What a bunch of weakling, I'LL KILL YOU ALL!" Bel began laughing insanely as his eyes were still not visible, being covered up by his scruffy blonde hair. Bel then fell back from laughing so much and led down on the ground. "Hahahahaha... Everyone will die except me because I am a Prince." Bel looked up at Azura who seemed to be asking Sin a bunch of weird questions. "Hey, mortal woman, get me out of this jacket. Obey me now or die..." Bel smiled and laughed some more as he sat up. "Because I'm a Prince!"

"Strait jackets are sssssoooooo easy to pry out of. Stop your yelling and focus, maybe you'll be able to get out of it." Ophelia said with a laugh to the boy who just entered. Her vision went weird again, and she saw everyone but Azura as a hallucination. They were each different animals this time. Ophelia knew Azura, and knew not to bug her, they got along sometimes, and participated in the game two years ago together. The boy, Bel, was a lion. The scared girl was a cat. And Sin was a raven. "There are a lot of animal's in here, right?!" Ophelia yelled to Azura. "Scary animals...." she said.

Amber glared at the man who had just come in. She walked over to him. In a sarcastic tone she spoke to him. "A prince in our presence? Why, how did you end up here of all places your majesty?" Her finger traced his cheek. "My, my, I want to bow before you sooooooo much. Why don't you get yourself out of that straitjacket Almighty?" she said, lifting her finger off his face. He was quite crazy, and if you asked Amber, she'd say that he belonged here much more than her. "Wow, messing with a crazy guy. Your so cool." Jason chided. A grin formed on Amber's face. "Everybody here is crazy. If I went with real world morals, I'd never get anywhere here." she said out loud.

Bel stared at Amber with a huge grin. "You're asking why I don't get myself out? It's simple..." Bel leant forward into Amber so much that she was leaning back and Bel was still in her face. "... I'm a Prince, and a Prince doesn't need to do anything himself when there are mortals who will obey." Bel smiled more as he leant closer again, almost causing Amber to lose her balance. "Hmmm, I can smell the blood circulating your body and it smells delicious." Bel's grin widened as he suddenly tackled Amber. "Sorry, but the Prince hasn't had a real meal in ten years, and he's hungry!" Bel smiled as he suddenly bit into Amber's neck causing her to bleed out. "Don't worry, you'll be dead before you even start this festival." Bel said creepy as he began drinking her blood.

"You're staying in here until everything starts, Isaac." One of the men said. "Oh am I? And if I dissect you...?" I asked as they seemed slightly nervous. "We're armed and authorized to shoot you down, you don't even have a weapon!" The other man said as I began to psychotically laugh and run out to the door. In an attempt to stop me they got in my way...how annoying. My spine ripped out through my flesh and skiced the men. I continued laughing and stared at their corpses as my spine reentered my flesh and I walked towards where a lot of talking was coming from. I began walking to Bei, Amber and the others.

(WTF???!)

Amber brought up her hand and slapped Bel across the face, detaching his head from her neck. She kicked him off her, stood up, and stepped back. Clutching her neck she imparted a stare that would melt steel. "You son of a..." she growled. She walked slowly towards him. Staring him down, she leaned in, mimicking him. "Well Prince," her voice came out like an angry hiss. "your reign is going to be ended. By my hand." she stepped back, on guard in case he tried something again. Some blood from her neck dripped on to her shirt. "You get him!" cheered Granny in the back her mind. "Lunatic." she muttered.

(You say 'WTF', I say character development. It's an Rp about madness and insanity, I don't really see anything wrong here.)

Bel licked his lips as he grinned to himself. "My reign is going to end you say?" Bel began to laugh so hard that his voice could be hears throughout the asylum. "I can never die! I am immortal! I am the prince of hell itself! They day I quit being a Prince is the day I become King!" Bel began laughing more and more for every second that passed. "I'll make sure to kill you, and the rest of you and then I'll drag your souls down into the pits of hell! The souls of all those I've killed, they'll remain in torment forever!" Bel then tried to move his arms but remembered about the straight jacket. "Now, who ever gets me out of this straight jacket I'll make sure to save them for last."

This lion must have been hungry. The lion was biting the horse, Amber, and sucking her blood. A gaint bear came in laughing. Ophelia sat, watching the hallucination. "Hello Mr.Black bear...why do you look so mean?!" Ophelia asked Isaac, jumping up and running to him. The hallucination wore off and was full of dillutions. "Where am I....who are you...?" Ophelia asked, then backing up, seeing reality. "Who are you people!" she yelled.

Azura watched as everything progressed. She laughed. Suddenly they all heard the voice through the rusty yet still working intercom. "ATTENTION COMPETITORS~ WELCOME TO YET ANOTHER EXCITING,BLOODY YEAR OF THE FESTIVAL OF MADNESS~ YAYYYYYYYYYYY~~~~~ I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO GIVE KUDOS TO THE LOVELY MISS CASSIDY KINGS,WHO HAS BEEN BROUGHT HERE FROM THE OUTSIDE TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS LOVELY COMPETITION,LETS GIVE HER A BIG HAND~" The male voice of the intercom says as he then started to clap. He alone clapped as Azura tilted her head and turned to cassidy with a wicked smile. "Now,ahem. For the rules! When that door opens,you must run and quickly grab a weapon from the ones on the floor of the hallway. They might be one of the very few that will be ablelable to find around to defend yourselves. So be wise~ You all have one month to survive through the Asylum and find a way out,an exit. If you manage to reach the outside of the asylum,alive,they are free to go and never return. Anything goes. Do what you must,to gain your freedom. If you do not escape within the month,and you're still alive,you will have to stay for another year. Resident,or not. Be attent to the announcements,and happy hunting everyone~" With that a red light glew bright as the automatic doors sprung open,showing a hallway that leaded to different hallways all leading to different directions. On the floor of the hallway there were weapons. Now it was a fight to the death for freedom.

She was the first one running out the door as she picked up a pair of Twin Swords before running completely out of sight with her heart pumping she did not dare slow down anytime soon for that would be her death. "Play the song of death before me and I shall sing a tune far greater than to which will allowed me to soar through the black hands of fate." Was the words she spoke to herself as she sped up not giving any of them a chance to catch up with her.

I laughed as everyone would begin to run for the weapons like idiots. I was the first one out but grabbed no weapons and just walked ahead, laughing crazily as I turned to everyone. "Come on in, for your dissection!!! You're all going to be part of one BIG experimentation!!!" I yelled as I strolled ahead of everybody else as they would struggle for a weapon. My weapon could never be taken....

"RUN!!!~" Ophelia yelled, leaping up and using all of her adrenaline to run into the hall. An axe. An axe! Yes! Ophelia scooped it off the ground. "Ow....this is heavy..." she complained, running the opposite direction the other girl ran. "Survival Game...spiral of doom..." she sang, running and dodgeing a small trap that sat off poison arrows. Ophelia grabbed one of the arrows out of the wall, running into the darkness...

She put the straps around her waist to hold the swords to her as she sprinted through a bloody hallway away from the crazy dude who liked to cut things apart. With any luck he wouldn't take notice in her for now so she could have a better chance at getting some distance between her and them. "Crazy scientists are the worse namely the ones that go insane after a while like this one." She mumbled while running faster with her newly obtained swords. "No blood stains to be seen but these have been used before but I can fix them later on when i'm sure one of them can't get me right then."

Bel looked around the room and noticed some where rushing out into the darkness, while others didn't seem to care. "Looks like I'm going next." Bel walked forward towards to the door but then stopped with a sigh. "Will someone take this straight jacket off me already?" Bel looked around. "Anybody? I promise to kill you last!" Bel turned with a slight grin. "Oh well, I guess I'll have to figure something out." Bel bent down and picked up a large cleaver using his mouth. "Well then, all of you assholes are dead meat for not helping me. For that, I will personally kill all of you and take a bath in your blood." Bel then walked off into the dark.

Edited by Oblivion 22

(I see what you did there, Sodom).

I turned to see Cassidy...a thirteen year old girl. I begab laughing even more, "The younger and fresher the funner and easier it is to DISSECT!!!" I yelled to Cassidy, staring at her creepily and awkwardly, "the female ones are always more fun to dissect..." I threatened...no one even knew my weapon. I began laughing and trudging along towards Cassidy...my first subject of experimentation. I should see if I can turn that soft young skin into sand paper...