Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
aaronarrgh

I want Riku to _____ in KH3...

Be the straight man for sora (in comedy, soriku fans)

Change his looks in other worlds

Most of all, see santa clause in Christmas town

No wait, play match maker for sora and kairi

There's so much to choose!!!

He should look and act more like his kh2 self, in kh2 he was a pretty great and mature character, but in ddd he acted like he was trying to be sora. Also in ddd i hate his haircut and in kh2 he was just an overall badass

I want Riku to sink the SoRiku ship so bad even fanfiction can't bring it back.

Sorry. THat's my view. I'd actually like Riku to go out with Xion. Even though she's mine, Nomura won't give her to m >.> anywho.

My view.

inb4 hate

Edited by Oathkeeper136

I want Riku to sink the SoRiku ship so bad even fanfiction can't bring it back.

Sorry. THat's my view. I'd actually like Riku to go out with Xion. Even though she's mine, Nomura won't give her to m >.> anywho.

My view.

inb4 hate

I agree entirely. That or have Riku have Kairi and Sora have Xion...

I'll also like for Riku to explain how he ended up getting another Keyblade...how did he end up summoing Destiny's Embrace and giving it to Kairi? I read a theory that says he got it from Eraqus who has Aqua's Keyblade...considering Eraqus was with Terra and Xehanort and Riku was in his Ansem form it's possible that he tapped into Eraqus' heart to get it...though that mean it's not Kairi's but Aqua's...though she is the heir so I guess it's her's xD.

I agree entirely. That or have Riku have Kairi and Sora have Xion...

I'll also like for Riku to explain how he ended up getting another Keyblade...how did he end up summoing Destiny's Embrace and giving it to Kairi? I read a theory that says he got it from Eraqus who has Aqua's Keyblade...considering Eraqus was with Terra and Xehanort and Riku was in his Ansem form it's possible that he tapped into Eraqus' heart to get it...though that mean it's not Kairi's but Aqua's...though she is the heir so I guess it's her's xD.

If Sora was suppose to have anyone besides Kairi, it would be Namine. Then Riku gets Kairi and Roxas gets Xion.

And there is no explanation to why Way To the Dawn split, but kairi's Destiny's Embrace is from Aqua. A strong heart is the only prerequiste to getting a keyblade.

If Sora was suppose to have anyone besides Kairi, it would be Namine. Then Riku gets Kairi and Roxas gets Xion.

And there is no explanation to why Way To the Dawn split, but kairi's Destiny's Embrace is from Aqua. A strong heart is the only prerequiste to getting a keyblade.

Oh good point, Sora has interacted more with Namine than anyother girl besides Kairi, plus Roxas has his moments with Xion...you know this matches so much better xD.

Now another thing is I want Riku to explain how Ansem's darkness didn't manage to get eliminated after his battle with Ansem in CO.