Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Reyn

How do you plan to get Speedster trophy?

On beginner, I will choose dawn to level up faster for 1-40 andslower for 41-100. Then i will choose Strength and give up Shield(MoreStrength and Magic), and i will grind with the early fights and duringthe Heartless fights in DI, until i get scan.

Thenwhen you have to fight Guard Armor to unlock TT keyhole, ill walk awayand come back when IM OP. Same goes for the House Boss fight inHalloween town.

I'll stick with Oblivion for its High Critical Hit Ratio(It's almost 100%) and so i don't waste time with making Ultima.

Edited by spiderfreak1011

I'll go on beginner mode and start adventure at dusk. Choose magic as it's pretty good early game. Give up strength. Get up to level 9 for destiny islands. And probably use whatever keyblade I can until I get divine rose.

I'll go on beginner mode and start adventure at dusk. Choose magic as it's pretty good early game. Give up strength. Get up to level 9 for destiny islands. And probably use whatever keyblade I can until I get divine rose.

Wait, Magic is better early game? Also i think you should give up Shield as since Beginner is so easy, you don't have to worry about defense nearly as much.

But ok then. I'll use divine rose until i get Oblivion.

Also i found out: Ultima weapon is alot harder to get in FM, and it has a strength stat of 15.

Wait, Magic is better early game? Also i think you should give up Shield as since Beginner is so easy, you don't have to worry about defense nearly as much.

But ok then. I'll use divine rose until i get Oblivion.

I found it very useful. Especially once you have gravity. giving up sheild is probably a good suggestion.

And I was referring to me getting divine rose :P You get that a little after oblivion actually haha

Skip your way through scenes, you should have a better idea where to go next as looking for them will take some time, plus you just have to reach end of the world not necessarily finish the game itself. That's from what I understand.

If you're on beginner why worry about your level? Lol.

Exactly! I just want to grind on DI to get Scan, im giving up Shield since Beginner is so easy, you don't have to worry about Defense nearly as much.

I found it very useful. Especially once you have gravity. giving up sheild is probably a good suggestion.

And I was referring to me getting divine rose :P You get that a little after oblivion actually haha

Oh, wait is it the keyblade you get for locking Hollow Bastion, right?

I like the block heal, and it'll be useful for Proud.

Gravity is the best IMHO. I'll stick with Oblivion for the boss fights that are useful for just mashing the crap out of everything, like the final boss, but ill stick the Divine Rose for Magic.

Skip your way through scenes, you should have a better idea where to go next as looking for them will take some time, plus you just have to reach end of the world not necessarily finish the game itself. That's from what I understand.

Yeah. First time i went through the game at a friends house, i was confused on how to get through Agrabah in the Cave of Wonders, because i didnt know about the pillar underneath the floor.

Otherwise, i know mostly where to go in the game, as its straightfoward for the most part.

Oh, wait is it the keyblade you get for locking Hollow Bastion, right?

I like the block heal, and it'll be useful for Proud.

Gravity is the best IMHO. I'll stick with Oblivion for the boss fights that are useful for just mashing the crap out of everything, like the final boss, but ill stick the Divine Rose for Magic.

Kind of. You get the divine rose by talking to Bell once you go back to hollow bastion. Gravity pretty much owns everything if you choose magic. And yeah, the Oblivion is pretty useful for bosses.

Kind of. You get the divine rose by talking to Bell once you go back to hollow bastion. Gravity pretty much owns everything if you choose magic. And yeah, the Oblivion is pretty useful for bosses.

Hey Weiss, Cyber has 6 hours of gameplay on his Level 1 run ,aND HE'S FINISHED WITH NEVERLAND.!!!!!! Its gonna be so easy to speedrun KH 1. And he's on proud.

If you don't excesscively grind, it'll be too easy to get to End of World.

Ill just do the extra stuff and bosses after i beat the final boss.

If you are trying to fly through the game wouldnt you choose the option where you lvl up faster at the start?

If you are trying to fly through the game wouldnt you choose the option where you lvl up faster at the start?

I've watched some speedruns and here's what I have seen. They usually go for the Sword and choose the level up faster at the start. On beginner you get all those items including one that buffs your EXP gain so that's not a problem. The higher level players tend to do more optimized stuff like getting enough to buy a Haste Gummi when it becomes available. They also set they're internal clock so at the exact time they are supposed to beat Neverland, One of the doors on the clock open with a Power Up(Saw this on SDA and thought it was useful).

Normally I would suggest using the staff because you get some great attacks early like Ripple Drive and Hurricane Period and your stats at Level 100 are higher then normal but the sword is better for speedruns. The sword gives you higher attack and early access to Slide Dash and Slapshot.

On beginner mode you shouldn't even have a problem getting the speedster trophy, just don't waist time in olympus or 100 acre wood, its takes an hour at the most to clear each world so you should have 5 hours left over....

No, you definitely have to beat Ansem's final form for the trophy.

No, you definitely have to beat Ansem's final form for the trophy.

For speedster you get it right after you talked with Kairi in traverse town.

I saw that guy livestream speedrun with zero-exp. He is doing it again now.

This says the description:

Reach The End of the World in less than 15 hours.

Edited by KH4Real

The description translates to "Beat World of Chaos at The End of the World in under 15 hours". 
You get it right before the ending, after finishing the final boss.

For speedster you get it right after you talked with Kairi in traverse town.

I saw that guy livestream speedrun with zero-exp. He is doing it again now.

This says the description:

Reach The End of the World in less than 15 hours.

Edited by Tetsujin

Hey Weiss, Cyber has 6 hours of gameplay on his Level 1 run ,aND HE'S FINISHED WITH NEVERLAND.!!!!!! Its gonna be so easy to speedrun KH 1. And he's on proud.

If you don't excesscively grind, it'll be too easy to get to End of World.

Ill just do the extra stuff and bosses after i beat the final boss.

Yeah the game is already being completed pretty fast by most it seems. xD 

I think there was a trophy for getting the Oathkeeper...

There was.

The description translates to "Beat World of Chaos at The End of the World in under 15 hours". You get it right before the ending, after finishing the final boss.

Ah thanks for the info.