Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
rikunobodyxiii

Kingdom Hearts: Vanguard RP

(Everyone. I went to bed last night at 11:00 EST. I wake up and have missed a lot simply because I have slept. I have no idea what is going on and will read your post to try and clear things up. Will you guys please slow down some? Gosh....)

(Everyone. I went to bed last night at 11:00 EST. I wake up and have missed a lot simply because I have slept. I have no idea what is going on and will read your post to try and clear things up. Will you guys please slow down some? Gosh....)

Meh. It's Not THAT bad yet. I mean we haven't hit four pages yet.....

Ciel stopped walking at the foot of the tunnel. She really couldn't make it out...something just seemed....different. Ciel turned around. She was going to go to the woods....well...she knew that the woods wasn't the only thing to look forward to. There was a mansion..it was abandon...yet it was probably a good place to go explore.

She started walking, and it didn't take to long until she came up to the tunnel. Cautiously, she entered the woods. It didn't take long until she stopped, and looked around. It was only about three seconds, then Ciel met eyes with Sky. Imminent silence took her over.

"Why are you here?" she asked, her voice rather cold and heartless.

She didn't expect to see someone else in these woods. Maybe he was going to the mansion she wanted to go to.

As Sky was rushing through the woods just out side of Twilight Town he noticed the oddest thing...... "Why aren't there any heartless? Heartless usually swarm this area making it nearly impossible for anyone to make it through here...." He finally for once reached the other side of the woods and noticed a lot of commotion. "Maybe this is what is driving the heartless away. I should check it out." He hurried into this old abandoned mansion which tons of noise of some sort of conflict was occurring  He slammed through the doors and shouted out. "HEY!!!"

"Hiya! I'm Sky Vanity, but you can call me Valor. Don't start yelling. The people here are trying to gather up to help the Light win. Mind if I ask for your name?" The blonde shifted while settling herself in front of the newest figure(Sky)with a smile. "You do help the Light? Otherwise there might be a problem for you. I can give a mean smack down."

"Best hurry to the mansion. It will start soon." Three voices said this. One, a thoughtful charismatic voice, was heard behind Cody and Luna. The second, a deep voice that seemed to have volume even when talking softly, was heard behind Ciel. The thrid, which sounded like a teacher's annoyed scolding, came from behind Severa. All three owners of these voices were gone before they could be seen.

Theek was actually starting to smile. Now this was more like it. The more, the merrier. His smile waned slightly when he caught sight of Oswald. That was a complication he had not foreseen, but by no means a problem.

He walked over to the windows were, opposite to the front door, his flare for the dramatic kicking in. He turned around as Sky slammed the doors.

"Ah, do come in." He greeted

(Blowin' up my notifications guyssss. Yall like: "Frick sleep, PARTY HARD!")

"Interesting. He smells of a very strong, but not overpowering darkness... Must be part of the threat. But. Who says we should hinder the enemy. They have me to deal with, so they will need a bit more muscle anyway." Akito thought. He watched the events unfold and wait to see if he really was an asset to the Darkness.

I have school for chirst's sake. Although the people here are pretty good with their writing, so it's easy to read. Please no first person, it infuriates the hell outta me.

"You know," Luna started as they headed through the woods together, "I kinda like Nocturne better. Cody sounds... odd." He looked at her while still maintaining his direction. "Well that was the name Kairi gave me when I stepped out of the shadows. You decide what you want to call me." She remained quiet as they both continued their hike through the woods, with Cody leading the way. 

"Best hurry to the mansion. It will start soon."

Cody looked around frantically, trying to see who said that. "Did you-"

"I heard it too. We should go."

With that warning from an unknown entity, the dual Guardians quickened their pace until they finally reached the Outer walls of the Mansion. They easily jumped over the walls and stood on the path that led to the front door. "Let's look for another way in," he started, "It could be a trap for all we know." After finding an open window on the second story window, it was a matter of finesse and acrobatics before they were in the room. Luna silently locked the window and closed the curtains while he slowly opened the door, careful not to alert anyone of their presence. The upper hallways were dark; perfect for them to get close to the meeting site without being seen. Both Cody and Luna stayed low as they exited the room, sneaking around the upper hallway while getting a good look at the main atrium and the guests. Zion was there, and so was Xion, Kai, Theek, Oswald, Sky, Skylar, and Severa.

He immediately looked at Kai before stealthily summoning his weapon, and Luna did the same. "Kairi?" he whispered, with Luna being able to hear his remark, "what are you doing here? Get a smoke bomb ready Luna, we just might need it for an exfiltration soon." 

As Sky was rushing through the woods just out side of Twilight Town he noticed the oddest thing...... "Why aren't there any heartless? Heartless usually swarm this area making it nearly impossible for anyone to make it through here...." He finally for once reached the other side of the woods and noticed a lot of commotion. "Maybe this is what is driving the heartless away. I should check it out." He hurried into this old abandoned mansion which tons of noise of some sort of conflict was occurring  He slammed through the doors and shouted out. "HEY!!!"

(Sky....look at my post owo)

"Never thought there'd be so many. With the Seven Lights, friends, and us the Light has a fair chance...." Argh. There's so many views and opinions in the room. Everyone seemed to at least have a fairly similar goal. "When does it start? There is a ton of people here...." Possibly more coming later on through the evening.

(Blowin' up my notifications guyssss. Yall like: "Frick sleep, PARTY HARD!")"Interesting. He smells of a very strong, but not overpowering darkness... Must be part of the threat. But. Who says we should hinder the enemy. They have me to deal with, so they will need a bit more muscle anyway." Akito thought. He watched the events unfold and wait to see if he really was an asset to the Darkness.

(Haven't slept. Maybe two hours. Yay party!)

"You'd lose in a spar eith me..." zion frowned. "My name is Zion."

"...aka my girlfriend..." Xion said softly before the two landed, Zion's wings fading away. Neither moved from the pretty intimate position. After all, Zion was holding one of Kairi's others.

She glanced at the Guardians. "Uh. Hey guys."

"What?! How could this kid possibly know what I'm up to?" Oswald thought, a bit worried that his mission would become a complete failure. "Why does he seem to know me? I haven't seen this guy in my life! I'll surely die here if I choose to fight completely outnumbered. I used to be friendly until I learned that it just made me weak. Though I can pull off quite an amazing 'good-guy' act. Afterall, I wasn't always parted from the light..."

"Whoa, buddy! Why are you jumping to conclusions so fast? All I was doing was making sure I found the right place! See?" Oswald managed to pull out the now-crumpled poster and unraveled it. "I'm here to help. I can assure you. I am not looking for a fight. Can't you give me a chance?" He pulled off an innocent look as best as he could.

"Since he somehow impossibly knows Mickey is my brother, which absolutely baffles me, this is definitely going to blow up in my face in the near future. The news of my return will get out. The relationship between me and him will be further wrecked in turn...But all that matters right now is my mission. I can't fail my master. He'll destroy me..." he thought to himself, terrified of the mere thought of what Xehanort would do to him if he failed.

Edited by <King Mickey>

(Sky....look at my post owo)

Oh sorry...

(If anyone commented off my last post, forget it.)

Sky stopped in his tracks to see a girl confronting him. He then finally answers her question. "You know..." He begins as he looks up to think. "I don't know why I'm here...I just had a feeling to come here." Sky then starts to look around. "And oddly enough... every time I come here there are usually tons of heartless but there isn't one in sight today....." This struck Sky as strange and defiantly out of the ordinary. "What about you?"

Hah. Sorry, you're the first person (no pun intended xD) that I've seen complain about it, and I thought it was much easier to convey emotion that way, but that last post will be the last one like that. Promise. I dunno why though, I've seen lots of first person RPs.

"I've never been over here before...and something just drew me here..." Ciel muttered.

"Anyway, what's your name? I am Ciel. Ciel Sullivan..." she said, looking at Sky a bit nervously.

She was ready to attack anything if she had to however.

"Never thought there'd be so many. With the Seven Lights, friends, and us the Light has a fair chance...." Argh. There's so many views and opinions in the room. Everyone seemed to at least have a fairly similar goal. "When does it start? There is a ton of people here...." Possibly more coming later on through the evening.(Haven't slept. Maybe two hours. Yay party!)

(Gawww. You're all killing me! I Just wanna collect the materials for the Ultima Weapon ;~;)

Severa whirled around, sword drawn. "The heck!" She said, in battle position, looking around the area. The voice was gone. It was an annoying voice too. She was unnerved now, but she had to continue on. Severa warily sheathsd her sword, and continued through the woods, finally coming upon the gate to the mansion. As the wanderer pushed the gate open, it squeaked and creaked. Severa shot a look behind her to check, before sliding into the property. She walked carefully up to the mansion, then opened the door to see everybody else. "Great. People." Severa muttered. She honestly wasn't a people person, and so many here made her head hurt.

Sylar laughed at Kai, for no real reason. "Name's Sylar." He said, looking at Kai, and he gave a mocking salute. Then, as Oswald spoke, Sylar became a bit wary. "I don't know if we should trust Bugs Bunny here, he stinks of darkness." Sylar gave a warning. Then he sniffed his own upper arm and snickered a little. "It might be me though. Anyway, if you were here for the light, why were you in the window?" Sylar continued his interrogation.

"I guess this will have to do." Theek thought.

He clapped his hands together to get everyone's attention.

"Greetings." He called out loud enough for everyone to here him. "I am Theek Shalma. I would like to thank each and every one of you for showing up. I had hoped that I could have waited for the organizers of this little meeting to get here, but.."

As he spoke, he pulled a small orb from a pouch on his belt.

"...as I have a schedule to keep..."

He lifted the orb above his head and it flashed with a distinctive black and green flame. Heartless of all sorts appeared around the assembled warriors.

"...I'll just have to settle on killing you recruits and hunting down the leaders later!" He finished in an ugly tone, a malevolent gleam in his eyes.

The Heartless sprung to attack, with several of the biggest heading straight for Oswald. Theek put away the orb and drew his sword and shield, then leaped into the fray.

"You'd lose in a spar eith me..." zion frowned. "My name is Zion.""...aka my girlfriend..." Xion said softly before the two landed, Zion's wings fading away. Neither moved from the pretty intimate position. After all, Zion was holding one of Kairi's others.She glanced at the Guardians. "Uh. Hey guys."

Both Cody and Luna stood up as their cover was blown by Zion. "Hey..." he replied, a slight sense of caution in his voice. "Be honest here Zion, what did you do to Luna back at the clock tower?" he held his stance, waiting for her to reply.

Meanwhile, Luna was looking at the rather large group of people gathered at the atrium. An individual managed to catch her attention. "Organization Member No. XIV. Xion," she softly told herself. She had read the dossier file while catching up on otherworldly news and information before her departure from Agrabah. "She really does look like her." She looked at Cody, who was still focused on Zion. "Do you..." she softly whispered to herself, "I mean... she is Kairi technically." She slowly placed her left hand over her heart. "And... what you said about that night." She looked down, afraid to connect the dots and coming to a conclusion. Putting off the thought for now, she latched her keyblade onto her back before deciding to lean against the railing, carefully watching the others for any sign of a possible confrontation.

Hah. Sorry, you're the first person (no pun intended xD) that I've seen complain about it, and I thought it was much easier to convey emotion that way, but that last post will be the last one like that. Promise. I dunno why though, I've seen lots of first person RPs.

Yeah, sorry about that. It just really gets on my nerves. I view RPs like a collection of books that tie together seamlessly. Curse my English classes

Edited by Javelin434

"What the?! This was a trap?"

"And to think he actually believes I'm one of them, how ironic..."

Oswald instictively reacted to the sudden burst of enemies, summoning his Keyblade instantaneously, while barely managing to take out just one of the fairly large Heartless. Since his skill of the Keyblade pales in comparison to that of his brother, the others were able to pin him tightly to the ground, continuously pounding on his pathetic body.

"Help me guys! Please!!!" Oswald pleaded. Too weak to summon a dark portal to escape, he feared his end was near.

"Hey! Don't you dare hurt him!" Pull from the power of your friends, but be wary of who they may be. "You won't hurt him like his Majesty!" Like having to see his Oswald, the good one, get beaten to a pulp.

"Light Flare!" A single, but powerful beam of Light blasted the group off the Lucky Rabbit. "Please tell me you're at least a little like him. Xehanort couldn't of done to much to you...."

Turning on his heel to slash a jumping Heartless from doing further harm. "Just help right now. You can use some Light, right? If you can then help me out a little....."

Wait what! How could a guy do something like this? "Hey ya! Take this!" Jumping at Theek with a fiery Keyblade, Frolic Flame, while forcing herself not to be scared.

"Why would someone do such a thing?! You must truly be Heartless!" Valor's heart beat rapidly insane her chest. This wasn't her thing, but she would be brave to help them, help all of the Light, no matter what the odds.

[Wow, that escalated quickly.] Cade thought to himself. He then threw the smoke pellet he still had in his hand at a small cluster of shadows, jumped above them, and rained down metalic death upon them with his duel pistols. Within five seconds, the group of heartless was gone.

[Allright, now that I've warmed up, I'll go after the big fish.] And with that thought, Cade put away his pistols, drew hil sword, and charged at Theek.

Edited by Xigboss