Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Soratus37

New characters

So I'm confused in the summary for KH3 it says sora Donald and goofy are looking for the seven guardians of light. While mickey and riku search for previous keyblade wielders does that mean that there could be new characters that we haven't known about that can use a keyblade I wouldn't be surprised it would just be cool to see them

Maybe but he also could've meant that the past wielders are TAV.The identity of the 7 lights are not confirmed so they might or might not be included in the 7. Depends I guess.

Lol making alot of assumptions I am

Ya didnt ya hear Jack Sparrows one of the seven lights its just like Donald and Goofy said maybe someday Jack will be able to wield a keyblade cause him and Sora are allot alike Jack will be given a keyblade in KH3 and become one of the 7 lights 

Ya didnt ya hear Jack Sparrows one of the seven lights its just like Donald and Goofy said maybe someday Jack will be able to wield a keyblade cause him and Sora are allot alike Jack will be given a keyblade in KH3 and become one of the 7 lights

lol xeahnort will definitely try to make a thirteen darkness

The previous wielders are TAV.

I assume, if we're not going to find completely new wielders (who may or may not be lights, they may just be finding them to have good back up in the upcoming clash) that Xion and Roxas are relatively new enough to count as them.  Lea could also go a-wall trying to find a way to save his bestie Roxas or find a way to unnort Isa and they could be looking for him since he's also relatively new if we don't get actual new people.  

I thought it was talking about the ones that Mickey mentioned in KH3D. Though, there are other keyblade wielders around, so who knows.

Yeah, they were referring to TAV to be the previous wielders.

With KH3 being a climax for the current saga, it's unlikely new characters would be introduced.  The ending game is the absolute worst time to do it, and I don't think even Nomura would pull something like that off.  Things so far have been set up to work with what's already been introduced.  The "key to unlock hearts" is a new one but since that goal's been around since coded, the new element isn't something unreasonable.