Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kameron Kyre Saunders

Can you play KH 1.5 on PS4

Too soon to call, maybe if KH1.5 got a day-1-digital(or just a regular digital edition later on) you could buy it off PSN 

Edited by jjennway

When is Cloud to be released?

Cloud is coming in 2014. But the game has to be made available. Just because it allows for PS3 games to be played, does not mean that it will be added to the library. Also, your original comment about PS3 being an afterthought is incorrect. Sony has already stated that they still have big plans for the PS3 to continue through 2014 as well as full support of the system through 2015 at the least. Of course many developers will begin transitioning over to PS4 ONLY, but I would not be surprised if we saw an abnormally long transition period between the two systems, resulting in many games being available on both systems. Plus not everybody will purchase the systems at launch. I know I personally cannot afford that. I will wait for more games to come out and probably about 2 years for the first system price cut. But thats just me. I didnt get a PS3 until last november because I could never afford it, but by waiting, I now have nearly 30 games, 20 of which I got for around $10-$20 because I waited so long. PS3 isn't done yet. It still has life left :)