Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Did Nomura himself say there are going to be new outfits in KH3? I assume the outfits will be the same as KH2 for both sora and riku since both the Reveal and D23 trailers show Sora in his KH2 attire

Sora is getting a new attire, we know that much. Riku is getting one as well I think.

Did Nomura confirm this? If so link me to the specific interview

I'd really like a new outfit, something fresh after all those years. But why stop at that, why wouldn't they make unlockable outfits? That way, they could add his KH2 attire, so we can all be satisfied!

It would be cool to have a new attire,but at the same time,I kinda missed their old clothes since they went on a journey with that clothes on KHII for the moment.So yeah,it depends on Nomura whether if he decides to make a new outfits or not...

can you quote it? i dont know which part you mean

You've unveiled the long awaited Kingdom Hearts III.

Nomura: The clip was a teaser through and through, so we didn't give away much information. Things like Sora's outfit and battle gameplay are still to be revealed, so please look forward to that.

Well for Sora, im 50/50 for a new outfit. He'll look cool either way. Although A new outfit would be quite a refresher and would get me more hyped for the game.

As For Riku, He hasn't really appeared playable in many games with his outfit from KH2. So i think he'll most likely retain his outfit. 

And the rest of the crew (if the key to return hearts is to bring them back) Lea will DEFINITELY get a new outfit. We cannot expect him to keep walking around in that Org. coat anymore. And Roxas might get one as well. i think it's kind of likely as well. Xion will definitely get a new outfit as well, and to consider the detail that Ven, Terra , and Aqua have been wearing the same thing for over a decade, they'll probably all get new outfits.

and to consider the detail that Ven, Terra , and Aqua have been wearing the same thing for over a decade, they'll probably all get new outfits.

Also, they've aged 10 years, so like Sora, their clothes will be too small for them.

Also, they've aged 10 years, so like Sora, their clothes will be too small for them.

well, we don't know if they've aged. The fact that Aqua has been in the RoD this whole time might have counteracted her aging processes. But this is just speculation since there is no solid evidence to back this up. But there is the fact that in the recent cutscenes, Aqua's clothes seem to fit her just fine. I mean in DDD's secret ending and Blank Points from BBS which took place right after KH2. Ventus though, he seems to not have aged a single bit since he's been sleeping this whole time. Especially since there's the fact that he's lost his heart. Maybe that puts the body into this frozen state. But like i've said before there is no solid evidence to back this up. But neither is there any evidence to back up your point. 

As for Terra, nobody even knows where he is or what state of being he even is now.

well, we don't know if they've aged. The fact that Aqua has been in the RoD this whole time might have counteracted her aging processes. But this is just speculation since there is no solid evidence to back this up. But there is the fact that in the recent cutscenes, Aqua's clothes seem to fit her just fine. I mean in DDD's secret ending and Blank Points from BBS which took place right after KH2. Ventus though, he seems to not have aged a single bit since he's been sleeping this whole time. Especially since there's the fact that he's lost his heart. Maybe that puts the body into this frozen state. But like i've said before there is no solid evidence to back this up. But neither is there any evidence to back up your point. 

As for Terra, nobody even knows where he is or what state of being he even is now.

Well, we'll see, It all comes down to KHIII.

okay. i was just saying that nothing's concrete or put in stone yet.

I know you were xD Also, the thing with Aqua. Wasn't Riku in the Realm of Darkness? He's aged significantly. 

I know you were xD Also, the thing with Aqua. Wasn't Riku in the Realm of Darkness? He's aged significantly. 

Well he got out of the RoD by the beginning of KH Re:CoM. And he hasn't seemed to age much.

If FFXV is any indication everyone will have red and black on something

With Kairi and the rest of the girls perhaps getting white like Stella? I'll like to see Xion in white.

I guess according to Nomura, it's time to get a new outfit going for the gang, but are we, the fans of KH, ready to see a mature Sora in a new outfit after 7 years of the KH2 outfit we've accustomed ourselves to?In my honest opinion, Sora's outfit should remain the same through this final game in the Xehanort Saga. Give him a new outfit in the next arc as I'm not ready whatsoever to see anything aside from the black and yellow outfit Sora has been wearing in the real time. Plus with their first teaser for KH3 holding the iconic garb for Sora it'll honestly be really hard to see another outfit on him after that teaser even.

A new outfit would be perfect.