Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Larxene12

I'm a human, not a piece of meat.

Eh. I guess everybody's different then. I believe anybody should be able to wear what they want and the only time I bitch about it is when somebody makes me uncomfortable. When it gets to that point then it's just not fair. And I sincerely, genuinely, do NOT care what anybody thinks about me, and I know everybody's different but again I guess I just can't put myself in the perspective of those who do.I know I'm an idiot but damn, am I happy. I guess ignorance really is bliss because I seem to be doing a pretty good job of it :,DI guess it's just the society we live in and it sucks, but I guess people can just do their own thing. Oh well.

I just don't care about peoples' fashion woes in general. xD But I'm still a person who sincerely, genuinely DOES care about what people think of me.  It's an idealistic fantasy world where you can do anything you want and not be judged for it, but oh well.  I'd rather compromise to a few standards if it means fitting in than being singled out because I'm, well, me.

I just don't care about peoples' fashion woes in general. xD But I'm still a person who sincerely, genuinely DOES care about what people think of me.  It's an idealistic fantasy world where you can do anything you want and not be judged for it, but oh well.  I'd rather compromise to a few standards if it means fitting in than being singled out because I'm, well, me.

Haha xD I'm probably the least fashionable person ever - nothing I wear matches, I wear firetrucking pajama pants to school, I have some of the same clothes since I was in 6th grade - I'm a fashion loser. See the thing is, I think my head is so far up the firetruckin' clouds that I'm too busy thinking of fictional characters like Yugi Muto than to worry about how others perceive me :,D haha

Haha xD I'm probably the least fashionable person ever - nothing I wear matches, I wear firetrucking pajama pants to school, I have some of the same clothes since I was in 6th grade - I'm a fashion loser. See the thing is, I think my head is so far up the firetruckin' clouds that I'm too busy thinking of fictional characters like Yugi Muto than to worry about how others perceive me :,D haha

Thinking of fictional characters is too fun. xD I've learned to dress a little more fashionably (at least in a way that makes me more like an adult), but as a whole I prefer to do the bare minimum of what it takes to be fashionable/adult.  It's too much work.  So, I don't invest into my own fashion, and I don't invest into others' fashion, and when they complain about how people react to it... meh, thinking about Roxas is more worthy of my time.  Or all those tasks on my to-do list like learning JavaScript and writing stuff.  But not thinking about others kinda bit me in the ass when I realized to function with them, say, at work, you kinda gotta pay attention to that stuff.  'Tis what coexistence is about, which leads to less bashed-in heads for the most part.

Thinking of fictional characters is too fun. xD I've learned to dress a little more fashionably (at least in a way that makes me more like an adult), but as a whole I prefer to do the bare minimum of what it takes to be fashionable/adult.  It's too much work.  So, I don't invest into my own fashion, and I don't invest into others' fashion, and when they complain about how people react to it... meh, thinking about Roxas is more worthy of my time.  Or all those tasks on my to-do list like learning JavaScript and writing stuff.  But not thinking about others kinda bit me in the ass when I realized to function with them, say, at work, you kinda gotta pay attention to that stuff.  'Tis what coexistence is about, which leads to less bashed-in heads for the most part.

It is. And yeah, whatever you do just DON'T land yourself on What Not to Wear...as awesome as that show is I don't think many people would want to toss out their entire closet. I get what you're saying so, you look nice but you don't go the extra mile because fashion isn't your thing? Holy shit THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT IM SAYIN', I'd rather think about fictional characters firetruck everything else. Off-topic but do you post anything you write? And if so, where can I read'em? And yeah, I agree with that last part too. I mean if someone doesn't like how I look that's there problem but obviously if I'm in a different setting, let's say work, I'll obviously apply myself to whatever rules they may have. But if people don't like ya then firetruck'em, they ain't worth your time. Unless of course they're your boss then just go with the firetruckin flow LOL

Its how you're attractive and stuff. Is not his fault I mean at least you got some attention.

EDIT: okay some men tend to be perverts but yeah everyone has such sexual intrest in people.

lets put it simple
Younger girls are more attractive than older women (Not that i'm saying older people are ugly there are some pretty attractive older woman out there) . Even older women will stare at younger guys - for the same reason.
It may sound odd but thats how it is to some people are intrested in.

If you find yourself staring at an older man you find attractive this will answer your question. He will probably think the same thing you're thinking altho i don't know what's in the minds of men. 
Edited by inori

It is. And yeah, whatever you do just DON'T land yourself on What Not to Wear...as awesome as that show is I don't think many people would want to toss out their entire closet. I get what you're saying so, you look nice but you don't go the extra mile because fashion isn't your thing? Holy shit THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT IM SAYIN', I'd rather think about fictional characters firetruck everything else. Off-topic but do you post anything you write? And if so, where can I read'em? And yeah, I agree with that last part too. I mean if someone doesn't like how I look that's there problem but obviously if I'm in a different setting, let's say work, I'll obviously apply myself to whatever rules they may have. But if people don't like ya then firetruck'em, they ain't worth your time. Unless of course they're your boss then just go with the firetruckin flow LOL

Haha, I don't think I'm that bad at dressing up nicely.  I just want to be presentable.  Yeah, fashion isn't my thing so it's hard for me to feel sorry for anyone when their problems are a result of their fashion choices.  Fictional characters can sometimes be more interesting than real people.  Sometimes. xD And an embarrassing secret is that for all my talk about what goes into a story, I actually don't have any of my own. :P What I do have is fanfiction that's severely outdated by this point.  In terms of my original novels, I only have notes to go by.

I have a dress thats kind of skimpy irl (kind of styaled in a way that emphisizes the breasts a bit...but i still wanted to own it.....). I still wanna wear it, even if people would stare at me....I can handle it, anyways. Their just being human?

Or at least wear it if I have to wear it. I guess I do prefer dressing more modestly. But if my fashion choices aren't really causing anyone pain thats what matters? I love dresses...

And looking like a fairy a bit.....(sometimes fairies can dress a bit skimpy anyways)

I guess I should just relax about it. That dress would be great if tomarrow on my birthday its really hot or something. xD

Ah ok I can read it now, much better!

First question, was the dress revealing? If it was then I don't blame the guy for looking, but staring is definitely wrong (I think it's unanimous how everyone feels about that here) 

I'm not offended if a guy looks at my chest or butt, but not everyone feels the same about this. And I never dress up in super short booty shorts and crop tops either (like a lot of other girls I know -.-), those just scream "I NEED ATTENTION" in my opinion. So I'm moderately covered up in shorts and a shirt, whatever. 

But anyway, since this was an older man and you're younger I'd be a bit creeped out too. I wouldn't say he was looking because he "needed action" though haha. 

Okay so I read the first part and really?

"Is the dress revealing"

It doesn't matter what I'm wearing, the 20-30 year old man shouldn't be looking at me like that in the first. 

It shouldn't matter what kind of cloth I put on my body, I should still be treated as a respected fellow human. 

And to answer your question, my cleavage was revealed, but it wasn't a 'v' dress. It was a straight line, revealing some cleavage because it's hard for me to wear a dress and not reveal some. Even when I rather wouldn't.

Why should it be a hard concept in the first place?

Okay so I read the first part and really?

"Is the dress revealing"

It doesn't matter what I'm wearing, the 20-30 year old man shouldn't be looking at me like that in the first. 

It shouldn't matter what kind of cloth I put on my body, I should still be treated as a respected fellow human. 

And to answer your question, my cleavage was revealed, but it wasn't a 'v' dress. It was a straight line, revealing some cleavage because it's hard for me to wear a dress and not reveal some. Even when I rather wouldn't.

Why should it be a hard concept in the first place?

Ok I respect the fact that you feel that way but you have to understand that if you are showing skin, it's going to draw attention. And it's not a hard concept at all. If you wear something revealing you're going to be looked at. That's why I asked that, no need to freak out.

And did you even read the rest of what I posted?

Edited by Lalalablah

So I’m walking, minding my own business, listening to Marina and the Diamonds

omfg I love them

but lol it's not like you were putting up a sex show for him, that guy needs to realize what privacy is. You were just walking and minding your own business.

Edited by TripleNipple