Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
『R』

Kingdom Hearts 3/ Xbox One

Well at least it are some features it may still be possible.

I would also say that the PS3 can handle it the only problem was directx and shaders.

But the WiiU wasn't probably mentioned in this.

I'm fine that is on X1 if it just released to WiiU. It is also a much cheaper console.

We will just need to wait and see.

You think the PS3 can handle PS4 graphics at its' maximum? Compare the KH3 trailer to ANY PS3 game. Those graphics have 100 times the amount of polygons than PS3 games. Are you blind? OH I BET THE GAMEBOY COLOR CAN HANDLE IT AS WELL. 

That's how dumb you just sounded.

You think the PS3 can handle PS4 graphics at its' maximum? Compare the KH3 trailer to ANY PS3 game. Those graphics have 100 times the amount of polygons than PS3 games. Are you blind? OH I BET THE GAMEBOY COLOR CAN HANDLE IT AS WELL. 

That's how dumb you just sounded.

You know that the PS3 got also great graphics games. Or do you never had a ps3?

To me the PS4 are just better PS3 games or the most of them.

They are saving the best for PS5.

Edited by KH4Real

Square made a really bad choice about putting Kingdom Hearts 3 On Xbox one. They could have at least change the Xbox one to like a Wii (wouldn't that be fun.lol.) or a psp vita or something. So that's what I think about it....whats yours (maybe you don't hate Kh3 being on Xbox one).

No it didn't. They will profit more if they are on the both consoles.

No it didn't. They will profit more if they are on the both consoles.

They will profit more if it was released on WiiU.

I see everywhere that everyone disagree for being on X1 and wanting it for WiiU.

1/4 should have this preordered for KH3.

You know that the PS3 got also great graphics games. Or do you never had a ps3?

To me the PS4 are just better PS3 games or the most of them.

They are saving the best for PS5.

I own FF a realm reborn for PS3 and that game has better graphics than any game I've ever played on my PS3, and they're STILL shit compared to KH3, BECAUSE IT'S PS444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444.

I hope you're fukcing trolling. If not, SAD.

True. I don't really think it deserves to die per se, I was mainly just saying that because of the irritating Xbox fanboy elitest morons who called the PS3 "garbage" even though it was obviously! superior back before the newer 360 came out...I sound like a fanboy by saying this, but feature wise, it's true. It was literally like saying "The NDS is garbage, GB Advance is much better!"

PS3: Free online, Blu-ray, built in Wi-Fi, HDMI output, chargeable controllers, no RRoD. I had 3 Xboxes RR on me. Within 3 months.

360: Pay to play, huge clunky 720p adapter, no bluetooth compatibility without buying an adapter that adds bulk to the controller, and a $100 extra attachment for Wi-Fi. Where's their logic?

Of course they fixed all of this for Xbox One. But back in the day, those idiots really ticked me off...

My Xbox 360 has built-in Wi-Fi and a HDMI output. 

The PS3 had it's own RRoD (or as some people call it YLoD).

Personally I don't care about Blu-ray, though.

PS3 wasn't that superior, if it even was.

PS3/4 fanboys are annoying. Almost every Xbox video there's a PS3/4 fanboy being a dumbass. So we both had our share of fanboys, huh?

Edited by The Rocky Shoe

It is actually stupid to have another playstation with another bluray player on not?

Also I have never had a Wii so this would be a nice chance.

I think the graphics may be almost the same as PS4/X1.

I have no problem for being it on X1 if let the WiiU have it too :).

I see everywhere that everyone disagree for being on X1 and wanting it for WiiU.

No, they wouldn't. If they did, they WOULD have made it for Wii U. Since the Wii U can't handle the Luminous engine in the slightest, they'd have to gather new resources, hire more people, do even more research, and develop an engine specifically for the Wii U. That's why they didn't do it...

My Xbox 360 has built-in Wi-Fi and a HDMI output. 

The PS3 had it's own RRoD (or as some people call it YLoD).

Personally I don't care about Blu-ray, though.

PS3 wasn't that superior, if it even was.

PS3/4 fanboys are annoying. Almost every Xbox video there's a PS3/4 fanboy being a dumbass. So we both had our share of fanboys, huh?

Yeah I know, like I said, it was before the newer 360 came out with an HDMI slot. After they fixed those problems, the annoyance went away, since the difference between the systems was pretty much just a Blu-ray player.

Also, the RRoD happened to 1,000 times more people than the YLoD did. I bought my PS3 5 years ago and it's still alive. I gave up after my 3rd xbox RRd on me.

It was the people who said the PS3 was "garbage" even with all those features yet to be added, even though you had to spend probably $150 or more to get what the PS3 offered, and even then, you didn't have HDMI. They weren't even coming from the exclusive games point of view. It boggled my mind.

Edited by King.Mickey

Yeah I know, like I said, it was before the newer 360 came out with an HDMI slot. After they fixed those problems, the annoyance went away, since the difference between the systems was pretty much just a Blu-ray player.

Also, the RRoD happened to 1,000 times more people than the YLoD did. I bought my PS3 5 years ago and it's still alive. I gave up after my 3rd xbox RRd on me.

It was the people who said the PS3 was "garbage" even with all those features yet to be added, even though you had to spend probably $150 or more to get what the PS3 offered, and even then, you didn't have HDMI. They weren't even coming from the exclusive games point of view. It boggled my mind.

That's understandable. Thanks for your output.

I don't see the shit on it being on Xbox One.

And also it would not be a problem having it on Wii U either, but it ended on Xbox One. Big deal, they would not profit more if released for Wii U.

I don't see the shit on it being on Xbox One.

And also it would not be a problem having it on Wii U either, but it ended on Xbox One. Big deal, they would not profit more if released for Wii U.

Except it would be a problem going on WiiU, for being too weak of a system. 

really, because last time i checked minecraft has sold millions on xbox360.

you can't comment on the game and how much it pushes a console to it's limit  since we have seen 0 gameplay footage, we don't even have confirmation that anything we've seen from the reveal trailer is actually in game or just a promotional CGI video they came up with.

also, it's not expensive to port the game to xbox1, it's running 64bit architecture just like the PS4, it would cost more money to port it to wiiU.

What does Minecraft an Indie Game have to do with KH3? 

Minecraft cost like 10-20 bucks and it's a digital download...and has huge hype cuz it's an indie game that's actually good and it's actually *gasp* "SOMETHING NEW" so of course it will sell regardless the platform

KH3 on the other hand is a Packaged Title...and apart from KH Fans I can guarantee you that not many other people care for it

It wouldn't cost that much to port it to Wii U when compared to the profit they would pretty much get guaranteed

KH3 won't sell that much on Xbox One...and that is it

Except it would be a problem going on WiiU, for being too weak of a system. 

It's firetrucking Kingdom Hearts not Crysis  :rolleyes:

Edited by DAMN

I love kingdom hearts, and as many people as possible should have access to the games, so i'm happy about it. My only area of confusion is why release kh3 on the xbox one and not bother releasing the hd collections on the 360, its kind of contradictary so xbox loyal users get to play the last game in the first arc and not the hd remakes? :/

I love kingdom hearts, and as many people as possible should have access to the games, so i'm happy about it. My only area of confusion is why release kh3 on the xbox one and not bother releasing the hd collections on the 360, its kind of contradictary so xbox loyal users get to play the last game in the first arc and not the hd remakes? :/

Cuz you can't fit 3 games in a Double-Layered DVD

The 1.5 HD Remix took like 20 GB in the Blu-ray Disk

Haha lol ps fanboys are annoying same can be said about xbox and Nintendo really your going to say that every fanboy is annoying screw xbox ps all day everyday greatness awaits xD

I've said it before it should be a ps4 exclusive not on Wii u and I'm not hating cause I have a Wii u but only on ps4

It's not an exclusive tho...it's coming to Xbox

Never said it was a exclusive I said it should be but square needs the money right now. Who knows maybe they will change there mind down the road and say you know what let's have it be only on ps4